We Were Recommended for TS 16949:2000 Cerification!

Manoj Mathur

Quite Involved in Discussions
TS 16949:2000 Cerification

My Dear Friends,

I am thrilled to inform all of you that on 25th September 2003, We Hindalco Industries Ltd. Foil Div has been recommended for ISO/TS 16949:2002 certification for Manufacturing and Supplying Radiator Foils. It was a very exhaustive audit lasted continiously day and night covering all the shifts for three days. Finally we are certified.

As you are aware for Alloy Wheel manufacturing we are already TS 16949:2002 certified. Now it is for Foil operation . I was MR for QMS.

My job shall be uncompleted If I don't acknowledge efforts of you all , who all the time enlightned me for various issues.

Now it is your turn, please ask freely for any sort of help.

Manoj

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
P

p_tww

Manoj Mathur said:
My Dear Friends,

I am thrilled to inform all of you that on 25th September 2003, We Hindalco Industries Ltd. Foil Div has been recommended for ISO/TS 16949:2002 certification for Manufacturing and Supplying Radiator Foils. It was a very exhaustive audit lasted continiously day and night covering all the shifts for three days. Finally we are certified.

As you are aware for Alloy Wheel manufacturing we are already TS 16949:2002 certified. Now it is for Foil operation . I was MR for QMS.

My job shall be uncompleted If I don't acknowledge efforts of you all , who all the time enlightned me for various issues.
Now it is your turn, please ask freely for any sort of help.

Manoj

Congratulation!!!
Any experience on handling process design output? process approval acceptance criteria, rapid information etc.

R

ralphsulser

Good Job Manoj !
You have certainly attained quite a level of achievement in obtaining TS16949 certifications for 2 business units.

T

tattva

Excellent job Manoj!

Congratulations!

Which clauses during the assessment did you find most difficult?

Billy

Q

Qualiman

Congratulations Manoj and your team¡¡¡

Did they review all kind of processes in the same amount of time(Support, realization, management, etc) or they payed special attention to some processes?

Thanks

Qualiman

Tom W

Living the Dream...
We just passed our audit last week and the auditors were very thorough when it came to our "shop floor" processes. I work at a commercial heat treater (Specialty Heat Treating) and we are very process driven within the heat treating we do. Out of the four days in our Grand Rapids Michigan facility 2 1/2 days were on the "manufacturing process" out on our floor and the rest was on system processes or suport processes. It was a long audit but effective in the aspect that we went from QS to TS2 and had to rethink our approach to processes and how the are managed and documented. More time was spent on the manufacturing processes compared to our QS audits which looked more at the documentation and the records.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J We were recommended for TS 16949 Certification IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 15
M 25th September 2002 - We were recommended for ISO / TS 16949:2002 Certification IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 21
S Internal audit discrepancy - We missed a few audits that were scheduled Internal Auditing 12
qualprod To raise a NC beyond the audit scope? Two signatures were missing ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
I Who has had to move from ISO 9001:2015 to ISO 13485 and what were the challenges? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
B ISO 9001:2015 6.1.1 b - Enhance desirable effects - No opportunities were addressed ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
J If Corrective and Preventive Action were truly Effective IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
D QMS Performance Based on how many NCRs were generated month to month Nonconformance and Corrective Action 8
S Can we sell units that were chosen for process validation? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
K Operator Checks - How to show that they were completed on a checklist as acceptable IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
Wes Bucey What were they thinking? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
M EN ISO 15197:2015 - Glucose meters that were CE marked to EN ISO 2013 Other Medical Device Related Standards 2
I Catch up 510(k) - Non-significant changes were made Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
T How to handle 510(K) submisison in 2014 when the Fees were paid in FY13 ? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 3
Ajit Basrur Medical device recalls in Q2 2013 were 30% higher than previous quarter ! Other US Medical Device Regulations 2
R Reorganization - Some New Employees were placed as Managers over some Owners Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 7
K Have you ever behaved differently because you were being watched? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
T Vernier Caliper Accuracy Issue - Inside measurements were slightly off General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 7
E Comments on our 510k submission - Symbols in our device labeling were not described 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
B Addressing Lots that were measured with Out of Tolerance Gage Pins Nonconformance and Corrective Action 5
N Marketing Material with Pictures that were Updated ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
arios Which of you were members of Boy-Scout or Girl-Scouts associations? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 25
Marc Newsweek admits how wrong they were about the internet After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 5
S Salt spray test on nickel? Parts were plated to QQ-N-290 Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
Q Where were you on 9/11/2001 when the world trade center got hit? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 28
A Quality Metrics that I should include if I were reporting Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 6
T Refurbished class 2 medical device which were returned because of 'Customer Remorse' 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 19
J What to do if equipment IQ and OQ were never signed off ? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 4
R Sample Failure/Qualification Test Failure? - A few units were tested many years ago! AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 13
M We were Recently Audited (ISO 13485 & Related) - With 3 Minors! ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
Wes Bucey The ASQ blogs - were you aware of them? ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 34
T No prevention modes were in place - Surveillance Audit Finding IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 9
SteelMaiden What does 99.9% success look like if processes were 99.9% accurate? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 19
ScottK If Super Heroes were Real would you support a Registration Act? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 11
L Does anyone know were I can find opportunities for a foreign application? Immigration and Expatriate Topics 5
R Were can I find a copy of the Shall's for TS16949 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
Marc GM worldwide sales were at their highest level in 27 years World News 5
C ISO 9000:2005 - What changes were made? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
R Auditors Point of View: What were your worst audits and bad experiences? General Auditing Discussions 7
J Training Question - Maintain copies of *what* people were trained on? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 26
Douglas E. Purdy ANSI/ASQ Z1.4-2003 - 1993 version vs. the 2003 - What changes were made? Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 2
I Records that never were a document...? Shipping Labels and Computer 'Screens'? Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 7
Wes Bucey Queen Mary 2 - What were they thinking? Fire safety rule breaches Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 16
E Multiple Registrations at One Site - Operations were Separated - Four different QMS's ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 18
S Delivery performance- Supplying part quantities which were not in our acknowledgement Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 6
B Have you ever applied for a training grant, what were the results? Who? Where? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 29
D I thought that MIL-Q-9858A, MIL-I-45208A and MIL-STD-45662 were obsolete Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 19
B Exclusion of Design - Problem if we were to design? & Sample exclusion Text Design and Development of Products and Processes 18
S What aspects of the ISO 9001 1987 standard were changed in the 1994 revision ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
F Standard Calibration Procedures: Recommended Practice ISO 17025 related Discussions 0