We Were Recommended for TS 16949:2000 Cerification!

Manoj Mathur

Quite Involved in Discussions
TS 16949:2000 Cerification

My Dear Friends,

I am thrilled to inform all of you that on 25th September 2003, We Hindalco Industries Ltd. Foil Div has been recommended for ISO/TS 16949:2002 certification for Manufacturing and Supplying Radiator Foils. It was a very exhaustive audit lasted continiously day and night covering all the shifts for three days. Finally we are certified.

As you are aware for Alloy Wheel manufacturing we are already TS 16949:2002 certified. Now it is for Foil operation . I was MR for QMS.

My job shall be uncompleted If I don't acknowledge efforts of you all , who all the time enlightned me for various issues.

Now it is your turn, please ask freely for any sort of help.

Manoj

P

p_tww

Manoj Mathur said:
My Dear Friends,

I am thrilled to inform all of you that on 25th September 2003, We Hindalco Industries Ltd. Foil Div has been recommended for ISO/TS 16949:2002 certification for Manufacturing and Supplying Radiator Foils. It was a very exhaustive audit lasted continiously day and night covering all the shifts for three days. Finally we are certified.

As you are aware for Alloy Wheel manufacturing we are already TS 16949:2002 certified. Now it is for Foil operation . I was MR for QMS.

My job shall be uncompleted If I don't acknowledge efforts of you all , who all the time enlightned me for various issues.
Now it is your turn, please ask freely for any sort of help.

Manoj

Congratulation!!!
Any experience on handling process design output? process approval acceptance criteria, rapid information etc.

R

ralphsulser

Good Job Manoj !
You have certainly attained quite a level of achievement in obtaining TS16949 certifications for 2 business units.

T

tattva

Excellent job Manoj!

Congratulations!

Which clauses during the assessment did you find most difficult?

Billy

Q

Qualiman

Congratulations Manoj and your team¡¡¡

Did they review all kind of processes in the same amount of time(Support, realization, management, etc) or they payed special attention to some processes?

Thanks

Qualiman

T

Tom W

We just passed our audit last week and the auditors were very thorough when it came to our "shop floor" processes. I work at a commercial heat treater (Specialty Heat Treating) and we are very process driven within the heat treating we do. Out of the four days in our Grand Rapids Michigan facility 2 1/2 days were on the "manufacturing process" out on our floor and the rest was on system processes or suport processes. It was a long audit but effective in the aspect that we went from QS to TS2 and had to rethink our approach to processes and how the are managed and documented. More time was spent on the manufacturing processes compared to our QS audits which looked more at the documentation and the records.

Top Bottom