Weekly picture: The little things...

I will persist with the summer pictures for a little while longer. I like to note the little things around me as well as the big picture, and this time I just bent down to have a look at a very ordinary patch of wet grass. Macro time:

/Claes

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Claes Gefvenberg Weekly picture Imported Legacy Blogs 3
M Establishing a QMS - What Daily/Weekly/Monthly activities in Auto Industry IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
B Quality Manager Weekly Report Template Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 7
F Save Excel file with Date for Recording Weekly Test Samples Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 11
B Weekly Quality Topics - A basic quality primer Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
M Control Chart for Dependent obs - One factor for each category weekly Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 7
J What should be covered in weekly Staff Meetings? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 30
K Records - Are weekly purchasing reports, backlog reports, etc., Quality Records? Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 4
I Weekly or monthly brief Quality Topics or short power point presentations Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
S I'm required to conduct weekly training but I'm burning out - Your ideas? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 35
P Humidity not recorded weekly - How would you Correct it? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 15
Marc The Weekly Roundup - June 28, 2000 After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
Marc The Weekly Roundup - June 21, 2000 After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
Marc The Weekly Roundup - June 14, 2000 After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
Marc The Weekly Roundup - Wednesday, June 7, 2000 After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
Marc The Weekly Roundup - May 31, 2000 After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
Marc The Weekly Roundup - May 17, 2000 After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
Marc The Weekly Roundup - May 24, 2000 After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
Marc The Weekly Roundup - May 10 After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
Marc The Weekly Roundup - May 3 After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
Marc The Weekly Roundup - April 26 After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
Marc The Weekly Roundup - April 19 After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
Marc The Weekly Roundup - March 29 After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
Marc The Weekly Roundup - March 22 After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
Marc The Weekly Roundup - 12 Apr After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
Marc The Weekly Roundup After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
Marc The Linux Weekly Roundup After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
Marc Weekly Roundup - THE LINUX REPORT - January 19, 2000 After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
Marc The Weekly Linux Report After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 1
Marc The Linux Weekly Roundup After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 1
Marc The Linux Weekly Roundup After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 1
Marc Linux Weekly Roundup After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 3
F Test Equipment for IEC 60601-2-27 related to the picture 201.105 IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 1
J What's the big picture on Notified Bodies? EU Medical Device Regulations 4
E Accessory to a PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System) system? EU Medical Device Regulations 4
T Medical Device PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication) - Class I or Class IIa? EU Medical Device Regulations 2
D QA's Role in the Overall Picture of the Organization and in Day to Day Activities Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 10
Claes Gefvenberg Picture of the week Imported Legacy Blogs 1
Claes Gefvenberg Picture of the week Imported Legacy Blogs 0
Claes Gefvenberg Another week, another picture... Imported Legacy Blogs 2
D BIW (Body in White) 100 Grid Line picture Manufacturing and Related Processes 3
gard2372 Concentration Diagram of Product - Plotted defects over a picture of one of our parts Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 7
BradM What's wrong with this picture? Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 10
U SPC, The Big Picture Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 10
Marc Television Picture Tubes (CRTs) Are Fading Into the Past After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 3
J Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) - Iceberg picture Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 4
Marc 2006 North America International Auto Show - Picture Gallery World News 2
R Talsico Process Picture Map software to write their procedures / work instructions? Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 2