Welcome to the Tosebo Ancients discussion forum!

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Welcome to the Tosebo Ancients discussion forum. This forum is only visible to those of you who I have specifically entered into the database.

Discuss away!

As an FYI - this forum will remain here and not be moved to my 'little' server. It is a monitored, stable FreeBSD server. Crashes are *extremely* rare.

Please take a minute and 'Reply' to this post to let me know you can reach the forum and are 'on board'.

Thanx,

Marc

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

E Wall

Just Me!
Super Moderator
Present and semi accounted for!

Thanks for the inclusion Marc, Nice to be considered one of the boys!

BTW - How are you related to the camp? Looks like a fun place.

I see it's up for sale...with a temp offer? don't know if that is right but after the asking price of $1,300,000 it says Temp Off...

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Ah! Eileen! This may be fun for you to watch. I think you and Kevin Mader are both 'moderators at large' so you technically have access to every forum. I hadn't thought about that, but I'm sure no one will mind. It's just a small group of fellas who went to the same camp. I'm related by having gone there in 1960.

The initial pictures are at: http://elsmar.com/Tosebo for now. As soon as I get the 'little' server stabilized the pictures and such will be there. Well, they ARE there now. Yesterday thelittle server crashed. A hacker got the http server 'stuck'. So I still have some security mods to do before I keep all the pictures on the 'little' server.

Tosebo sorta reminds me of the old Disney 'Spin and Marty' series on the Mickey Mouse Club! 1966 was my first year to go to a summer camp - and it was Tosebo. My brothers went to Culver in Indiana. The 3 years following Tosebo I went to Culver as well, but it was nothing like Tosebo. Tosebo was everything Culver wasn't to a large degree.

Anyway, we old men are just having some fun remembering the fun in our past. Moderators at Large are welcome to visit!

E Wall

Just Me!
Super Moderator
Need an icon with Eyes covered up...

Not being included is not a problem Marc. Even though I do have access I will respect your privacy and not drop in. (Please be assured I'm not offended in any way!) You guys ought to be able to have a place to chat/share freely.

My best to all...Play safe and have fun!
Eileen

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Looking to Impress - New Job - Advice, Thoughts, Comments Welcome Career and Occupation Discussions 23
I What kind of wine best complements the Friday that you close out your external audit findings? Opinions are welcome. Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 12
Crusader New Forum Members... WELCOME! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
M Medical Device News Welcome / Bem-vindos! Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
A Welcome to the MedAccred Forum! MedAccred Industry Group Program 0
L Quality Assurance and Safety Day - I welcome suggestions Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 2
Marc Welcome Somashekar! Covegratulations 19
D Implement an ISO 9001 QMS in 3 months - Construction Company - Suggestions welcome ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 20
C Need help error proofing valve. All ideas welcome. Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 31
N You are welcome here! Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 0
Marc Welcome to Circuit City, where stupidity is state of the art World News 24
S Experience with Registrars - Canadian experiences are extremely welcome Registrars and Notified Bodies 32
D Welcome Back Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 33
R New forum software - Welcome back Jerry! General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2