What are APQP Deliverables? Does anyone have a Checklist of APQP Deliverables

D

Dana Carter

Our registrar keeps referring to APQP Deliverables. Does anyone have a checklist of what is considered as APQP Deliverables?

Thankyou in advance

Dana Carter

Kales Veggie

People: The Vital Few
Re: APQP Delverables

Depending on your customer, you might have more requirements....

The APQP manual list the deliverables (DFMEA, design review results and so on). The AIAG worksheet includes a APQP checklist/deliverables list, not all elements might apply to you (design responsible or not).

Your auditor is looking for evidence of the APQP process at your company. In general, the program manager would keep this kind of information (but it varies from company to company).

I emailed you a sample checklist....

Last edited:

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: APQP Delverables

Our registrar keeps referring to APQP Deliverables. Does anyone have a checklist of what is considered as APQP Deliverables?

Thankyou in advance

Dana Carter

Dana,

Kales Veggie provided you with excellent advice.

"Deliverables" are the items (outputs) that the APQP process is expected to deliver.

You may want to look at the "Post Attachments List" and do a search on "APQP." Here are the results. There may be something there that will be of help to you.

Stijloor.

M

mustafa siddiqui

Re: Checklist of APQP Deliverables?

This is ON Hand Experience.
The APQP Elements are those Job activities to be performed at specific time frames.
For Examples you have given 2 years for a product launch. Then you divide the time frame into 5 or 6 gate ways with certain job activities listed in each.
Say your company has decided to have 5 gateways.
Then here is how the time frame and activities are listed.

Gateway 2
Finilized CCR
Finilized CBR
HIstorical and Warranty information.
QFD
Etc

Gateway2 Review.

Gateway 3
You normally have element which are related with Product (design) development related,like
DFMEA at system level
identification of componant risk and Componant/subsystem level
Preliminary Bill of material
etc

This list goes on until gateway 6, that is production.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Mustafa Siddiqui

D

Dana Carter

I posted a question on APQP Deliverables. Here is where we are at with regards to out APQP Activity Matrix. As with all activities some of the evidence mentioned are Controlled Documents while others are not such as Floor Layouts, Logistics Concepts, Meeting Minutes etc...

It is still in process...

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Regards,

Dana Carter

Attachments

• F02011-ENG-APQP Checklist - 28 May 2008.xls
    431.5 KB · Views: 2,809

maniakDVD

Registered

I posted a question on APQP Deliverables. Here is where we are at with regards to out APQP Activity Matrix. As with all activities some of the evidence mentioned are Controlled Documents while others are not such as Floor Layouts, Logistics Concepts, Meeting Minutes etc...

It is still in process...

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Regards,

Dana Carter

Hello Dana,

Sorry for refreshing the topic but it's a really nice file that can help to reorganize project developmnet in some companies, including my ;)

Do you have any changes acc. to norms updates or some improvements during "normal life" and PDCA?

Or maybe someone else has something very similar.

Top Bottom