What are the best ways to capture Customer Perception?

J

joshubob

What are the best ways to capture customer perceptions? Currently our company follows traditional customer survey and we are not satisfied.
Can anyone help us.

qusys

Trusted Information Resource
Re: What are the other ways to capture Customer perception ?

This is a tool that summarizes the item.
I think you can also organize ad hoc meetings on a certain base ( twice in a year) to speak vis a vis with customer on few but vital topics, I mean customer requirements, on time delivery, costs, innovation , continuous improvements.
However , at the end you will be always be rated with a certaon grade based upon objective evidences.

T

Ted Schmitt

Re: What are the other ways to capture Customer perception ?

Trade fairs have always been a plus for info for our organization... management accompanying the salesman on periodic visits is also a plus....

J

JaneB

What are the best ways to capture customer perceptions? Currently our company follows traditional customer survey and we are not satisfied.
Can anyone help us.
Can you explain a bit more about what your company does and who your customers are? For example, do you have many or just a few? Are you providing products or services or both? Do you repeatedly sell to the same ones, or are you constantly having to find new ones? etc etc.

ScottK

Not out of the crisis
Leader
Super Moderator
In the businesses I've been in I've found surveys to be pretty useless becuase the people filling them out are usually the purchasing people who only have an eye on delivery time and price - which is valuable information, but hardly the whole picture.

I think it's equally valuable to get in to the customer's operation and talk to the incoming quality staff and/or the people using the product on the production lines. Talk and take notes. Subjective data is still data that can be used for improvement.

If you tell us your business we might have more specific suggestions.

J

joshubob

hello jane,
we buy(mainly overseas) Engineering products, Laboratory Medical consumables & equipment, water treatment chemical & equipment sale & service.Our stocks are maintained in huge warehouses. We have retail outlets.
Our main customers are government departments ( Tender & contracts ), Industries & hospitals.
We have target customers and find new customers also.

Top Bottom