What certifications to take CQA? Software Programmer

I have been doing software programming, dev, BI reports using SQL and now QA automation testing in selenium and other nodejs tools, etc for over 15 yrs. I work in a scrum agile environment now, doing QA testing on google/ waze maps testing, transportation maps and web based application. I am a scrum master certified but not doing that, but as a QA in dev team. I am thinking of taking the CQA certifcation. Would that be a good area or relevant. I was thinking of the CQE but think it might be too tough like the istqb. suggestions? I am not sure sometimes how much more can that really help..

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J ASQ's CQA, CQT and CMI Certifications - NEW Sample exams release Professional Certifications and Degrees 5
M What happens to certifications if the issuing certification body loses accreditation? Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 2
M Sites to List on Multi-Site Certifications Registrars and Notified Bodies 1
J Minimum Supplier Certifications for Food Supplements Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 3
Nicole Desouza Plastic Extrusion of Medical Device Components - No ISO or AS 9100 Certifications Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 7
Q Choosing between ISO 9001 (2015) & TL 9000 certifications ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
K Holding Dual Certifications - for AS9100 and AS9110 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
J Order and Need for Professional Certifications Professional Certifications and Degrees 20
A Training as well as certifications for ISO 13485:2016, 21 CFR 820... Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 5
J NADCAP - Supplier Special Processes Certifications Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
P Best approach to tackle difficult certifications Career and Occupation Discussions 2
L IATF 16949: Adding a Remote Location between certifications IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
P Multiple Certifications - Is there an order of precedence? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 3
J ISO 17025, Laboratory Scope and Certifications Requests ISO 17025 related Discussions 4
A What Medical Device Risk Compliance Certifications do you recommend? Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
T Subletting space in a facility and certifications Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 1
N Improving my Quality Qualifications - What certifications, seminars, classes, etc. Career and Occupation Discussions 2
D Any experience with the SME/AME/Shingo/ASQ Lean BOK/Certifications? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 2
R Supplier Certifications RANT Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 14
C Battery Powered Beauty Products minimum Legal Certifications Requirements CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 7
M Understanding accreditation, MoUs, certifications Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 28
K Seeking NDT Training and Certifications Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
M Trusting Gage Manufacturer Calibration Certifications General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
T AS9104/3 - New requirements for Auditor Certifications and Recertifications AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 7
D Have my CQE - Is it worth "backfilling" other Certifications Professional Certifications and Degrees 1
B What after ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications ? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
M Developing a new Plating Vendor - What software to track certifications Software Quality Assurance 2
C What ISO certifications do I need? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
AnaMariaVR2 ANVISA Considers Accepting Foreign GMP Certifications US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
P My two cents on the path to ASQ certifications Professional Certifications and Degrees 14
H Are ASQ certifications recognized in Canada? ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 4
K Are Professional Certifications meaningful? What of Recertification Requirements? Professional Certifications and Degrees 15
R What is better ASQ or QA (Quality American ) Certifications? ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 3
T Taking Multiple Certifications within 2 weeks - Crazy, Stupid or Wise Professional Certifications and Degrees 5
K Certifications/Registrations to Manufacture Medical Devices ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
1 Advice on ASQ certifications to strengthen my resume and continue in QA for my career Professional Certifications and Degrees 11
J Training Records for Review of Material Certifications AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 24
K NiMH Battery Use in Medical Devices - What Certifications are Required? EU Medical Device Regulations 2
V Professional Certifications for Quality Professions in India Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
C ISO 17024 - Personal Certifications Programs Checklist Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 27
C AS9100 and ISO 9001 - Dual Certifications Suggested at AS9100 Internal Auditor class AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 13
I Medical Grade Plastics Material Certifications Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 11
N The Worth and Value of Certifications and Degrees Career and Occupation Discussions 15
1 Third Party Certifications - Certificate of Compliance for Distributors Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
N ISO Certifications and FMEAs FMEA and Control Plans 11
T Using Unemployment Resources for Certifications Professional Certifications and Degrees 4
I Updating Lead Auditor Certifications to ISO 9001:2008 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
S ASQ - Hierarchy of Certifications Professional Certifications and Degrees 4
S No prohibited materials in our products - Sample certifications needed Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3
S Certifications for inspectors - Revitalizing a certified operator & inspector program Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2