SBS - The Best Value in QMS software

What Comic Strips do you read every day?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
J

John Nabors - 2009

All of the above, plus 'Pearls Before Swine' :agree1:

And the original Bloom County may be discontinued, but here in the Orlando area we get Berke Breathed's current strip, 'Opus' on Sundays.

Oops - forgot 'Dilbert'.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Staff member
Admin
And the original Bloom County may be discontinued, but here in the Orlando area we get Berke Breathed's current strip, 'Opus' on Sundays.
I think I read he just did his last strip. If I remember correctly I read he's focusing on children's books now.

D

D.Scott

Haven't seen Andy Capp in years, but then the Orlando Sentinel has a fairly lame comics section. I'm jealous of my little sister, she gets the Washington Post and their comics section is nicely extensive.
I thought we were talking about comics that were drawn, not elected.

Dave

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Staff member
Admin
We need Gary Larson again. The Far Side was the greatest!
I'm surprised his stuff isn't online somewhere. I looked and there are a fe here and there, but nothing like the GoComics pages where you get a new cartoon every day even if the strip was discontinued (like Bloom County).

Yeah - The Far Side was/is good humour.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AnaMariaVR2 2013 Comic-Con: San Diego Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 0
BradM Comic Geniuses Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 62
ScottK Does anyone else here Read and/or Collect Comic Books? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 20
J Receiving Inspection for Metal Strips & Wires Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 7
B Urine Reagent Strips - Which directive should I put on the declaration? EU Medical Device Regulations 1
S Drug of Abuse (DOA) Test Strips - Do we need more testing? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
C Can Blood Glucose Monitor Test Strips be sold individually? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 6
J Setting accuracy limit for a read out General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
A Read instruction manual - What Graphic Symbol must I use? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 7
M How to read a calibration certificate for thermo hygrometer General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
R How to keep track of employee read-only training ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 14
M Informational Interesting read for risk managers – The Psychology of Prediction Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 1
R Over read of physiological data by technicians EU Medical Device Regulations 0
B QRQC vs JIDOKA - I read somewhere that QRQC is like a French version of JIDOKA Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 2
Marc Posting Job Openings - Read Me Please - 27 January 2019 Job Openings, Consulting and Employment Opportunities 0
D Do people read PEARS (Process Effectiveness Assessment Report)? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 15
B Does Anyone utilize MS Outlook Read Receipts ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
J Good Internal Audit Read Internal Auditing 0
I Has anyone read BIP 0115:2014? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
M What positions are required to read your quality manual? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 15
A How to read an analog instrument during calibration Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 2
M Effectiveness of Read-Only Training for Procedures Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
S Read Only & Password Protected - Sufficient to Control Documents under 4.2.3? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
K Where you can read other companys' 483 FDA Warning Letters 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
S Poll result difference : how do you read it? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
J Does Every Staff need to read the ISO9001 Quality Manual from Cover to Cover? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 17
Q How to read and interpret an SIPOC (Suppliers Inputs Process Outputs Customers) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
M What do 'Read Across', 'Drill Deep' & '6 Panels' mean in GM's QSB Sheet? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
Marc Experts Determine Age of Book 'Nobody Can Read' World News 9
J How to read the "Median Rank Table" for Weibul Plots Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
automoto What are the VDA 5 requirements? Can't read German VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 2
L The Checklist Manifesto - Anyone read? Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 15
V Opinions of those who have used/read David Hoyle's ISO 9000 Handbook Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 2
A How to read a BS6001 Sampling Plan? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 5
M Minitab 15 - READ, SET from keyboard or file doesn't work in my macro Using Minitab Software 4
A Does anyone read another's blog? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
A A MUST READ---cross selling...good one.. Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 3
G Swine Flu PPT.. Do read !!! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 10
Y Which version of ISO 9004 would you recommend to read today? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
M Getting employees motivated to read and follow procedures ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
ScottK Make sure to read the en.Wikipedia home page today After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
Manix I read this and thought of you lot!! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
V IMO our people don't need to read manuals or procedures and document changes to them Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 60
Marc Look Across, Read Across - GM - Visteon Customer and Company Specific Requirements 2
Scott Catron PLEASE READ before posting or viewing threads Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 0
Z Good sites to read up on ISO14001 Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 4
P GM's "Read Across" Process that shares 8D results across divisions and locations Customer and Company Specific Requirements 4
Q Gage Supplier - Need a 72" (min) Digital Read Out LLM for the Shop Floor General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
D Does anyone know where to buy an instant read dosimeter? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 10
C Struggling to teach a co-worker how to read dial calipers, any advice? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 13