What does Nadcap mean to me?

A

andreslobo

Folks, yes you experts in Nadcap. I need your help.

I am a small dimension thin gage sheet metal former. I am losing jobs because my customers are demanding Nadcap certification. From what very little I found on the nadcap website, I think that nadcap applies to a set of processes and some products,but not sheet metal forming. Where can I go for accurate information to determine if Nadcap applies to me and if it doesn't, how do I intelligently educate my customers so that I no longer lose jobs?

Thanks in advance

M

mutton4u

Go to the PRI website. Also get registered in eAuditNet and you will find the checklists to find out which one may pertain to your process. You can also contact Scheduling and they will be able to help you out. The number is in either website.

A

andreslobo

Gentlemen

Thanks for your reply, but the links are more suited to folks who NEED to be qualified. My question is much more basic and not answered by the suggested information.

1. As a sheetmetal bender do I need nadcap certification?
2. If I don't need nadcap certification then where do I get concise and accurate information so that I can educate my customers and help them educate thier customers about what nadcap really is?

Thanks again

Andrew

P

prototyper

Metal forming is not a NADCAP process, the links identify which processes are specifically covered by NADCAP.
Show your customers the list of special processes which are specifically covered.

Top Bottom