What is EMPB (Erstmusterpr?fbericht = First Sample Test Report) yellow?

A

atlantisind

What is EMPB (Erstmusterprüfbericht = First Sample Test Report) yellow?

Not sure if I am posting this in the right area. Can anyone tell me what EMPB is? Specifically, EMPB yellow?

Thank you.

A

atlantisind

Re: What is EMPB?

I believe it may be one of our customer requirements.

A

atlantisind

OK, what do you guys make? :D

Stijloor.
I'm sorry, I hate to be so vague, but I'm not sure how much information I can divulge without breaking any confidentiality. We are a tier 2 plastic injection molding company.

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator

I'm sorry, I hate to be so vague, but I'm not sure how much information I can divulge without breaking any confidentiality. We are a tier 2 plastic injection molding company.

Our Fellow Covers are very trustworthy people - we can keep secrets...;)

I found a reference here.

It apears a customer specific requirement. Ask your customer....

Stijloor.

D

Dean Frederickson

This was in the acronym finder, I don't know if it pertains to you.Emergency Mobilization Preparedness Board:cool:

A

atlantisind

Through searching on the web I found - European Multi-Protocol Backbone, I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it or not. I know that I am dealling with a Daimler requirement and it has something to do with PPAP.

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator

Through searching on the web I found - European Multi-Protocol Backbone, I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it or not. I know that I am dealling with a Daimler requirement and it has something to do with PPAP.

Here it is..at least a sample of the form that your customer is supposed to provide to you for completion.

Another example. It appears the German version of what we in the USA call a PSW.

More information here.

EMPB = Erstmusterprüfbericht.

Stijloor.

Last edited:
Top Bottom