What is Exposure Assessment Strategy - Annex D of OHSAS 18002?

jelly1921

Quite Involved in Discussions
In Annex D of OHSAS 18002, it mentioned a tool, which is called "exposure assessment strategy", what is it? From google, or bing, I cannot find the answer.

Thanks!

Jelly

Last edited:

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Re: What is Exposure Assessment Strategy?

Do you mean ISO 28002?

somashekar

Leader
Admin
In Annex D of OHSAS 18002, it mentioned a tool, which is called "exposure assessment strategy", what is it? From google, or bing, I cannot find the answer.

Thanks!

Jelly
For people working under environment that can potentially cause harm over long time exposure (over years) like heat, noise, light, volatile matter in work zone air, working under magnified view, and any such., rotation of work that will take them out of such work zone into a healthier and normal work zone and thus preventing continued long term exposure by proper and scientific assessment ..... is the exposure assessment strategy.

Last edited:
M

markspend01

Hey Guys well i think that exposure assessment strategy is main to a excellent IH program.It is a division of ecological technology that concentrates on the procedures that take place at the interface between the surroundings containing and the organism being regarded.Thanks!!

Top Bottom