What is the best question you have ever been asked?

insect warfare

QA=Question Authority
Trusted Information Resource
Re: What is the best question?

"Is it cookie?" - Cookie Monster, Sesame Street, circa 1980 :lmao:

I think he was talking to me at the time....

Brian :rolleyes:

Ninja

Looking for Reality
Trusted Information Resource
Re: What is the best question you have every been asked?

For me it was, "What's the difference between an orange? "

I still use it to this day. It is an effective yet funny way to communicate that the person is leaving out too much info to get their point across.

P

patriot19472001

From my Boss ,

Why you look alike which i don't know?

I replied him, Sir, is this a question? :p

Because he always tried to know even that one which i don't want to share with him.

somashekar

Leader
Admin

I know your father..Who is your father ?
My principal asked me in first grade college when I was caught skipping class.

S

SteveK

I was walking along near our house in 1971 when I heard a shout, ?Hey mister, what time is it?? There were a couple of kids (each about 10), that I had not noticed across the road. After a while I looked about; there was nobody else around. Mister? I was a confused; they were apparently asking me the question. I was 17, I had just grown up.

Steve

P

PaulJSmith

While checking in at the high jump event at an indoor invitational track meet at the University of Illinois in 1981; when I gave my name to the lady at the table, she asked, "How do you spell that?"

Really?

Randy

Super Moderator
This may be gross to some, but you asked....

While working a multiple fatality motor vehicle crash a car with a man and his wife stopped and asked if anyone was hurt....At the time he asked me that I was standing over a victim placing a severed body part in a bag that was pretty messy.....:frust:

I'll never forget that one

I won't even mention the time I was hit in the right leg with a shotgun blast and was asked if I was hurt while blood was running down my leg...:lol:

Top Bottom