What is your favorite software for ISO 9001:2015 Internal Audits?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
What is your favorite software for ISO 9001:2015 internal audits?
I can't say I have used it, but I reviewed it a few years back and it looked very nice: Global EHS and Quality compliance software by Nimonik. It's on the Apple store and I *assume* on Google Play, and it hooks into software on your server (or theirs if you want). I have no idea what the cost is.

If I remember correctly you can make up check lists for each process (as an example) and lots of other neat stuff.

Disclaimer: I have no relationship of any kind with Nimonik, financial or otherwise, other than doing a brief review a few years back for which I didn't charge.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M SemaTech SSQA Standardized Supplier Quality Assessment - my favorite tool ever Manufacturing and Related Processes 0
Ninja Favorite (oft used) sayings... Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 21
Marc Twilight Zone - What is your favorite Episode? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 10
bobdoering A Statistician?s Favorite Answer: ?It Depends,? Part 2 Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
bobdoering A Statistician?s Favorite Answer: ?It depends,? Part 1 Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
G What is your favorite flavor of GUM? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 8
QMMike My favorite Dilbert strip Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 7
Hershal Favorite Recipes..... Share your favorite recipes Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
Stijloor No Traffic Jams Anymore - My Favorite Bank Card Ad. Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 0
Kales Veggie Favorite Podcasts Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
B Favorite Funny Images.... Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 16
GStough What is your favorite source for buying more RAM? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 33
D Favorite Classical Music work? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 28
ScottK Where's your favorite place for Lunch? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 36
ScottK What companies have been your favorite customers? (a pleasure to work with) Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
N Receiving inspection: Part and Vendor history - your favorite format/application? Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 1
I AFIs Top 100 Film Quotes - What are your favorite movie lines? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 52
Hershal Favorite haunts - Our favorite feeding toughs and/or watering holes Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 14
C Your Favorite Movie Business Theme Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 12
T Document numbering - What is your favorite identification scheme? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 31
R Some of my favorite Oxymorons (for Claes) Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 21
T What is Your Favorite Format for Systems and Procedures? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 11
K Software Updates in the Field and ISO scope ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 0
M Recurrent event analysis software (python) General Auditing Discussions 2
Y UL 1998 Standard: software classes Software Quality Assurance 0
P Need a programmer for QVI's VMS software for optical inspection machine Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 0
S IEC 62304 software costs and time Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 2
S IEC 62304 - Software verification cost IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 3
Sravan Manchikanti Software Risk Management & probability of occurrence as per IEC 62304 IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 8
I Form templates for software (iso9001) Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 0
H Software Interface Translation IVD Regulation EU Medical Device Regulations 0
C 8.5.1.1 Control of Equipment, Tools, and Software Programs - Questions about the extent of control of NC programs AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
M IEC 62304 Software changes - Minor labeling changes on the GUI IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 3
silentmonkey Rationalising the level of effort and depth of software validation based on risk ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 10
T Do I need a qualified compiler for class B software? IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 3
S Manufacturing Execution Systems Software Costs Manufacturing and Related Processes 0
E 13485:2016, Sections 4.1.6, 7.5.6 and 7.6 - Validation of Software - Need some Advice please ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
R Medical Device Software Certification IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 1
S HIPAA-compliant monitoring software (advice needed) Hospitals, Clinics & other Health Care Providers 0
A Software bug fixes after shipping a product EU Medical Device Regulations 3
J Medical software Patient outcome Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 2
Y We are Looking for EASA LOA TYPE 1 experienced software developer Job Openings, Consulting and Employment Opportunities 0
F Grand Avenue Software, Q-Pulse or Qualio - which for a full eQMS? Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 1
K SOUP (Software of Unknown Provenance) Anomaly Documentation IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 2
Q Storing and developing SAMD (Software as a Medical Device) in the Cloud IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 3
I Old Time Scatter diagrams for defect type and location- software Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 3
SocalSurfer AS9100 new certificate, but need QMS software, help Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 2
C Is my software an accessory? Telecommunication between HCP and patients EU Medical Device Regulations 10
K Verify Software Architecture - supporting interfaces between items IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 1
A What are the pros and cons of using an audit software for internal auditing? General Auditing Discussions 4