What kind of audit for a production transfer?

vitplanocka

Registered
What kind of audit is normally done for a production transfer? (complete manufacturing process is transferred from an old location to a brand new one)

Is there any standard that could be used?

I would think that some combination of a process audit and a system audit would be suitable.

Thank you for any thoughts.

Vit

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
Good day Vit,

I share your thinking that both production and system audit, even if the systems audit means only the interfaces with corporate functions like vendor control.

As to which standard to use, that depends on your industry and your organization's goals.

Do you have a corporate site?

Have you been certified to a standard before? If so, which one?

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
What kind of audit is normally done for a production transfer?
The audit/assessment should ensure that all critical parameters being transferred to the other location can be complied with. Please note that some customers demand to be notified if there are work transfers. For example, Boeing, requires that.

somashekar

Leader
Admin
What kind of audit is normally done for a production transfer? (complete manufacturing process is transferred from an old location to a brand new one)

Is there any standard that could be used?

I would think that some combination of a process audit and a system audit would be suitable.

Thank you for any thoughts.

Vit
Production transfer triggers to me process validation. So I also believe that this aspect is addressed adequately and taken care of. Audit must extensively cover this validation process.....

Top Bottom