What literature is available on Preventive Action?

C

calqig - 2008

Hope you guys can help me out here!

I am looking for some good books that deal specifically with Preventive Action and are available in the UK.

Can anyone recommend any?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
C

calqig - 2008

:bigwave:

Hi Nosmo King!

Thanks for the tip! I shall search using those key words.
You are new to this forum too I see, so welcome.
I hope you find it as usefull as I have. It truly is a forum where people help people.

Randy

Super Moderator
It feels good here, but stay away from some places (Contemplating War for one):eek:

Pull the toe out and jump all the way in. I think you're the 1st person we have from your neck of the woods. Your views and input welcome.:bigwave:

Kevin Mader

One of THE Original Covers!
Staff member
Admin
Randy is right. Jump right in!! I like the mix of folks here at the Cove and the different and fresh perspectives offered here.

Welcome to the Cove!!

Kevin

gpainter

Quite Involved in Discussions
Welcome all new members, come on in the water is fine! Nosmo King, since you are from the ISO neck of the woods, maybe you can provide some ISO gossip;)

N

Nosmo King

Here is the answer to a prayer, calqig:

Go to www.patonpress.com and you can order "The Preventive Action Handbook" for $19.95

Hello gpainter, I do have a good friend at ISO but maybe it is not so good to pass on gossip? I will try!!!

C

calqig - 2008

:D
Many, many thanks Nosmo King!
This is exactly what I've been looking for, you're a gem.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M MDR Literature search timeline EU Medical Device Regulations 13
A Literature review/HACCP validation of metal detection Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 0
M Informational Grey literature and medical devices Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational US FDA paper – Epidemiological Evidence on the Adverse Health Effects Reports in Relation to Mercury from Dental Amalgam: Systematic Literature Review Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
Watchcat CERs Literature Databases - Searching for data to evaluate EU Medical Device Regulations 16
J Literature Review (marketing etc) ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
W Literature used in the clinical evaluation ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
J CER - Literature search strategy and PMV data Timeline - MEDDEV 2.7.1/ Rev 4 CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
SK13485 Can a literature alone be used for the purpose of Clinical Evaluation of a device? EU Medical Device Regulations 6
H CER - Considering similar device/other medical devices for as relevant literature CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 4
M Clinical Evaluation - MEDDEV 2.7/1 rev4 - Literature route Other Medical Device Related Standards 2
S Literature Search - Notified Body Had Questions About our Rationale CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 9
K Non-Normal Data Analysis Literature, Websites, Books for Learning Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 2
R IQ/OQ/PQ Literature - Learning and implementing IQ/OQ/PQ procedures at my facility Design and Development of Products and Processes 3
A Finding Literature References for Clinical Evaluations per Annex X of MDD 93/42/EEU EU Medical Device Regulations 2
A Quitting ISO 9001:2000 - Necessary Changes to product literature, logos, etc. ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 14
Q Books / Literature: Risk Management for Medical Device Software recommendations Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 4
S Clinical Evaluation using the Literature Method - Example or information wanted EU Medical Device Regulations 26
N Proving a Medical Device is equivalent to another device from Literature Review EU Medical Device Regulations 4
D FDA CGMP's Training Material - Slides, literature, handouts, etc. Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
S How do you let customers know you are certified on your literature? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
R ISO 10993 - Required Testing - Can I follow the literature route? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
Marc Liberating Scholarly Literature with E-Prints and Open Access Journals Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 0
L How many registrars require the use of their name in company literature Registrars and Notified Bodies 11
L Clinical Data Report - Literature Route - MEDDEV guidance (MEDDEV 2.7.1) EU Medical Device Regulations 28
I Seeking: References for online literature about ISO/TS Implementation Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 1
D Control of Point of Sale Literature Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
D EQMS - When the internet or system might not be available ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
A Sample Agreement available for Outsourcing Medical Device Design activity? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
A Document "Correspondence IATF 16949 vs ISO13485" available? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 0
Govind Informational ISO COVID-19 response: freely available ISO standards Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 1
Richard Regalado Informational ISO makes available relevant BCMS standards free for online access Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) 6
D How long should we keep the spare parts available for our medical device, after we have stopped the production? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 0
M ASPICE Certification - Certifying bodies available in India IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 0
M Informational US FDA – MDR Data Files – Alternative Summary Report Data Since 1999 Available Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational EU – M2M Data Exchange available services for accessing MDR EUDAMED data available for Economic Operator (EO) organisations Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M FDA News Digital Health Update: USFDA Report on Non-Device Software Functions Now Available Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
P Warning Letter 1999 - Where does the FDA make older warning letters available? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 4
qualprod Methods to Calculate Available Production Rate ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 0
L Does anybody have quiz's available? ISO 13485:2016 Training Material Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
B Available Calibration Consultants Paid Consulting, Training and Services 1
S IATF Communiques - Why isn't IATF communique # 2015-003 available anymore IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
B ISO 14001:2015 4.3 - How to make the scope of the EMS available to interested parties ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 4
G Is ISO/TS16949 Extension Available? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
Sidney Vianna IAQG Winter 2016 Newsletter Available AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
Marc AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016 IAQG Sanctioned Aerospace Auditor Training Available (Nov 2016) AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
R Is there any Excel .xls Spreadsheet available for DOE with 3 factors? Six Sigma 1
howste AS9110 Rev C has been released and is available for purchase - November 2016 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 0
howste AS9120 Rev B has been released and is available for purchase - November 2016 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 0
Marc AS9101 Rev F has been released and is available for purchase - October 2016 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6