Interesting Discussion When Employees Don't Follow Procedures

J

jaimezepeda

Jeniffer,

Thank you for a well written article. I was trolling The Cove as I prepare for my next internal audit (I always find great material here) and found your article. Our HR group is being audited on this upcoming audit and I was able to gleam some great material from your article.

Two thumbs up!

Jaime

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
Thanks Jaime, that was very kind. I'm glad you found the article useful.

Regards,

Jennifer

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
Yes, Jennifer, I'm so pleased you've become one our stalwart Covers. Your advice is always consistently good.

A

amanbhai

Wouldn't it be a shame if you lost good workers because simple rebellion wasn't the real problem? All of those trained employees would be out the door and must be replaced, tsk tsk. Very expensive! And your company's secrets, if you had any, went with them. Surely there is a better way of dealing with resistance!

This article is number 4 in the Stealth Quality Series.

I had already promised Arresting Absenteeism would be number 3, but have not written that yet as this subject surfaced recently and seemed to need a good airing. I'll start on absenteeism soon. Thanks for your patience--be well!

though i could not read it thoroughly but i like the article, since we have alot of this kind of employees.\Good fi someone attach some kind of presentation/ slides on that.

Jen Kirley

Leader
Admin
though i could not read it thoroughly but i like the article, since we have alot of this kind of employees.\Good fi someone attach some kind of presentation/ slides on that.
That's an interesting idea. I'm afraid I don't have much time for such things these days though. I've been trying to get my fifth article (Correcting Corrective Action) going and that's been rough too.

If you want to make a presentation out of the article, I think that could be a good thing, but if it's okay I would like a chance to have a look at it before it gets attached in The Cove.

I'm so glad that article is proving useful. I feel that applying the Theory of Constraints in human performance brings enormous opportunity, and we should keep trying to understand it.

Jen Kirley

Leader
Admin
In my paper I mentioned that some conditions are covered by the Americans With Disabilities Act. To help avoid discrimination claims, here is an information source to help employers deal with employees with covered conditions.

M

Mexicanforquality

In Mexico there is too much to do in fre mind standpoint. This articles are excellent to start with a new focus on why things are happening with our workers

Congratulation Jennifer:agree1:

Jen Kirley

Leader
Admin
In Mexico there is too much to do in fre mind standpoint. This articles are excellent to start with a new focus on why things are happening with our workers

Congratulation Jennifer:agree1:
Thank you Mexicanforquality, and welcome to The Cove. :bigwave: Don't be a stranger!

Top Bottom