Interesting Discussion When Employees Don't Follow Procedures

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
Thanks Raffy, glad I could help.

I hope the article makes a difference, but I want to caution you to be patient. It sounds a bit like you are trying to influence culture. That can take time.

Raffy

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hi Jennifer,
The article makes a BIG difference because when we have a problem in our production area, we often come up with a corrective action for our system, but wait, after this thread you've posted, things come up and you've enlightened me and surely I'll be sharing this to my manager and HRD Personnel as well. Thank you so much.
Your right I should be patient because this kind of process would really takes a lot of time.
A million thanks! :thanks:
Best regards,
Raffy:cool:

J

jhoniegudel

Re: Great Job!

This is very nice .... thanks for this article ...

Jhonie

Q

Queenb - 2008

GOOD JOB JENNIFER:
THANKYOU WE HAVE A PROBLEM AT OUR WORK.
I WILL BE SEND IT TO HR
THANKS SO MUCH
QB:::applause:

R

Rodolfo Barcenas

I agree, I will pass this very well written article to some HR collegues in my company.. !

Regards, and keep doing such an interesting research.

A

amariepsu

Wow! That was a great article! I really like how it sums up the basics, without leaving out some very important details, including how to deal with specific types of behavioral problems as an employer.

In addition, I appreciate how 'motivation' is recognized as one contributing factor, not that the employee is always purposefully insubordinate. So often, where I work, I deal with the 'blame game'.

There are surely things a company could put in place to improve motivation of its workers if it were identified as a root cause.

Top Bottom