When is ISO 13485:2003 Scheduled for Revision?

M

Mr Niceguy

The designation AC: yyyy seems to refer to a corrigendum in one of the European Standard versions of ISO13485. Presumably it is a corrigendum to the German language version. Many things can happen when an ISO standard gets adopted as a EN standard by parallel voting. For example a translation can never be 100% exact. A first official translation from English into German or French might survive a few years before some problem of interpretation is noticed and a corrigendum is issued. I don't know whether that happened here. Just a possibility.

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
The designation AC: yyyy seems to refer to a corrigendum in one of the European Standard versions of ISO13485. Presumably it is a corrigendum to the German language version. Many things can happen when an ISO standard gets adopted as a EN standard by parallel voting. For example a translation can never be 100% exact. A first official translation from English into German or French might survive a few years before some problem of interpretation is noticed and a corrigendum is issued. I don't know whether that happened here. Just a possibility.

Mr. Niceguy,

You are absolutely correct! :yes:

I found: Corrigendum AC - Medical devices - Quality management systems - Requirements for regulatory purposes (ISO 13485:2003)

Stijloor.

Top Bottom