When will Revision 5 of the AIAG FMEA Manual be released?

Izoyd

Involved In Discussions
Anyone hear of an update on this release?? AIAG just had their 2018 quality summit Sept 18th & 19th and I thought it said it was on the agenda for discussion at the summit...I know there is roll-out planned already in China, but what about for everyone else? Any news?

xfngrs

Quite Involved in Discussions
My Manager sent request to AIAG . Here is the reply from July 10th.

"Thank you for your email inquiry.

The new version FMEA is expected to be out in the fourth quarter. We don’t have an exact date as of now but, in the fourth quarter is when we expect for this publication to be released.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out.

Thank you,

Michelle D. Shaw
Customer Service Representatvie

View attachment 23850 "

Izoyd

Involved In Discussions
My Manager sent request to AIAG . Here is the reply from July 10th.

"Thank you for your email inquiry.

The new version FMEA is expected to be out in the fourth quarter. We don’t have an exact date as of now but, in the fourth quarter is when we expect for this publication to be released.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out.

Thank you,

Michelle D. Shaw
Customer Service Representatvie

View attachment 23850 "
Ummm, you didn't actually read my post?? AIAG just had their 2018 quality summit Sept 18th & 19th LAST WEEK and I thought it said it was on the agenda for discussion at the summit...I know there is roll-out planned already in China, but what about for everyone else? Any news?

Cephissus

Involved In Discussions
I was at the APIS User Conference meeting 10 days ago, and the leader of the Task Force from VDA side said they would have a translated version made available before the end of the year. He also said he was 2 or 3 years behind the original schedule so who knows ;)

liz_mobile

Registered
We've been told from our CAQ partners that there were more than 2000 comments on the FMEA alignment, therefore a significant delay is expected. Does anybody have any up-to-date info? Clearly it wasn't released in Q4 2018 as planned.

AndyN

Moved On
I believe they said 2nd Qtr (2019, too!) But people also misjudge timeframes...:vfunny:

Last edited:
Top Bottom