Where can I buy a copy of the QS9000 standard?

M

Mumus

Can you tell me where can I buy from a copy of the QS9000 standard ?

Thanks
M

M

Mumus

Re: QS9000 standard

A customer wants us to implement some clauses in our procedures (ISO 9001:2000).

T

tyker

I don't think the AIAG still list it. If you're really desperate, Carwin in the UK have it in their shop but it's not cheap
www.carwin.co.uk
I'd probably ring round some of the local automotive component suppliers and find out if the Quality Manager has kept a copy that he wants to get rid of.
Any chance of educating your customer about TS 16949?
Are you sure the customer isn't just referring to one of the core tools such as PPAP or PFMEA?

Good hunting

RoxaneB

Change Agent and Data Storyteller
Super Moderator

Have you asked the Customer why? I'm curious about their reasoning.

Cari Spears

Super Moderator
Leader
Super Moderator
Re: QS9000 standard - Where can I buy from a copy of the QS9000 standard

I'm with them - why?

Anyway - if they want you to implement clauses from an obsolete standard that no one can purchase any more then maybe they should provide you with a copy of it. :tg:

Randy

Super Moderator

Better yet, ask the customer to specifically state what they want you to do, identifiy it (them) as customer requirement(s) and then do it.

Helmut Jilling

Auditor / Consultant

There are thousands of copies out there. Some has a clean copy they can give you or sell you. If you don't get any good hits in a couple days, contact me. I may have a spare semi-clean copy lying around the house. I won't give up my original working copy.

bobdoering

Stop X-bar/R Madness!!
Trusted Information Resource

I agree 100% with Jim Wynne. I would add that if they are making it a requirement, is it on their contract to you (contract review)? Or is someone in their organization pitching it to you after the fact? I am curious what gravedigging they are up to - which clauses are they attached to from QS? :rolleyes:

Top Bottom