Where can I get an electronic version of ISO 9001:1994?

Z

zibsan

:bonk: Where can I get an electronic version of ISO 9001:1994? Everywhere that I look only has 2000.

Last edited by a moderator:

Randy

Super Moderator
Please don't get excited or upset.

Have you been keeping track of current events? The 1994 standard is pretty much irrelevent for most folks nowadays.

To answer your question you can probably get a copy still from the ASQ or some nice kind soul will send you one. Either way a question comes up.

WHY!!:confused:

Z

zibsan

Why?

I'm doing a presentation on our current system 9001:1994 and don't want to have to type the whole thing out from my hard copy.

:frust:

N

Nosmo King

Re: Why?

zibsan said:

I'm doing a presentation on our current system 9001:1994 and don't want to have to type the whole thing out from my hard copy.

:frust:

Forgive me, but presenting the whole of ISO 9001 to anybody seems certain only to send them to sleep!

But -- if you must -- here it is...

Attachments

• 9001_1994 .txt
    30.6 KB · Views: 566
Z

zibsan

I can not seem to find "Marc" free stuff folder and I can not download the attachment. Can someone please help.

:bonk:

Randy

Super Moderator
To download you need to be a contributor to the Forums. Itried to email you the attachment, but apparently your one of the secretive ones who won't provide an email address. Guess what? It ain't happenin'.

Get youself a Yahoo or Hotmail or something if your email is a national secret.

Mike S.

Happy to be Alive
Trusted Information Resource
Randy said:

To download you need to be a contributor to the Forums. Itried to email you the attachment, but apparently your one of the secretive ones who won't provide an email address. Guess what? It ain't happenin'.

Get youself a Yahoo or Hotmail or something if your email is a national secret.
Zibsan,
Welcome to the Cove.

Randy's answer is correct even if his tone doesn't convey the greatest degree of friendliness and acceptance. It ain't nuthin' personal -- from his own admissions and my own personal experience, he's often like that with most everyone -- except the really good-looking ladies.:vfunny:

Randy

Super Moderator
Mike!!! Where was I unfriendly?;)

I tried to help the dude out and he doesn't want it.

I like some of the "guys" too. "Guys" like Randy Stewart, the soft little squid dude. and his neat car.;)

Top Bottom