SBS - The Best Value in QMS software

Where I can get a copy of either the 3rd or 4th edition of UL544?

J

Jack Goldberg

Yes, it is obsolete and 20 years old. But does anyone out there know where I can get a copy of either the 3rd or 4th edition of UL544. The 2nd version was in force as of the date of interest for my project, early 1991. Although I have the 2nd edition (dated July 7 1976(!) and the revisions up to Apr 4, 1983, it would be better if I knew what was in force as of early 1991. The 3rd edition would be very helpful (1993). I would even be happy to see the 4th edition (1998). I am happy to pay for anything that any of you may have that you think would help me out. Just can't find what I need ANYWHERE. [UL - no go, global.ihs.com - spoke with them and no go....]
THANKS. Jack.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
J

Jack Goldberg

John, I am not sure how to actually get the pdf from that link. Japanese? Can you instruct me?

John Broomfield

Staff member
Super Moderator
On my iPad I can read all 122 pages of the entire document in English.

It I try to save the doc as a .pdf all I get is the current page.

No joy with Kindle (nothing) and Books (just two pages).

What device are you using?

J

Jack Goldberg

got a windows 10 desktop, but no time right now. Gotta run to an appointment. Is there a way to pay the site for the entire file? I have adobe acrobat, although that may not help. Will check back on the forum around 3:30 Pacific. Gotta run. Thanks

J

Jack Goldberg

John, After much frustration and hand-wringing, I used Google Chrome and grabbed the pages ONE AT A TIME with a snipping tool. Then combined, converted to pdf and OCR'd. I was successful, but the quality is not terrific... but adequate. Thanks for your assistance Whew!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Where to find a Draft Copy of IATF 16949:2016? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 23
M Where to buy ISO 3951-1 and ISO 3951-2 standard copy Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 1
S Where to buy an electronic copy of ISO 9001 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
M Where can I buy a copy of the QS9000 standard? QS-9000 - American Automotive Manufacturers Standard 16
K Where to buy a copy of the AS9100 Standard only? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 15
S Where can I get a readable copy of MIL-HDBK-472 and Notice 1? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
E Where can I get a copy of BMW requirements? Customer and Company Specific Requirements 7
K Where I can obtain/view a copy of ISO 14031? Environmental Performance Evaluation Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 5
C Where to buy a copy of ISO/TS 16949 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
H Where can I get an electronic copy of General Motors GP-11 form? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 6
S ISO 19011 - Where can I find a copy? General Auditing Discussions 17
P Mil-Standard 120 - Where can I find a copy? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 6
B Where can I get a copy of a finished Laboratory scope for in house calibration? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 2
M Daimler Chrysler SQM (Supplier Quality Manual) - Where to obtain a copy Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 9
G Where can I find a copy of ISO 10110? Optics and Optical Instruments Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 3
N Where can I get a copy of the VDA 6.1? VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 1
M Testing criteria - where to place Design and Development of Products and Processes 2
J UDI - Where to document it? EU Medical Device Regulations 8
J Where to get a Black belt certification ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 13
D Any recommendations on where to find experienced quality hires in Chicago area? Job Openings, Consulting and Employment Opportunities 2
J Where is the definition of a critical supplier? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
W Where does a coatings and paint company fall in IATF? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
B When Travel is allowed - Where are you going? Travel - Hotels, Motels, Planes and Trains 15
G Where to buy Template / sample SCSMS Manual, checklist Supply Chain Security Management Systems 1
S Where do l get calibration standards to run a calibration lab? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 2
M Quality Manual - Where does Revision History Section go? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 8
C Where to draw the line for "sufficient evidence" to verify safety/performance of a device? CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
L Where to place the what/when/how/who/where procedures in a multi-regulation AS9110C organisation AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
B Where to acquire EN 868-5 required dye (Amaranth red)? Other Medical Device Related Standards 2
N Where to find Regulations for Reprocessing and Reuse of Single-Use Devices Other Medical Device Related Standards 2
H Where to get EK MED 1927/16 Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 3
D Where to find Guidance Class II Amendment Canada Medical Device Regulations 1
O EN 301 489-1 and EN 301 489-17 - Where do we get the information of the Published versions? CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 1
A AS9100 Training - Where do I start? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 14
qualprod Records where apply and stop recording everything? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
G Gage R&R - Where am I going wrong? Part of a FAIR submission (Aerospace) Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
R Where does IATF 16949 address Process mapping? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
C Where to place CE/label in Sterile IVD EU Medical Device Regulations 1
G New to ISO 9001 - Where to begin? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 17
BeaBea Interesting Discussion Where Does Marketing/ Advertisement of Products fit in to ISO 9001? Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 39
K No IFU, where the requirements would go? EU Medical Device Regulations 5
T Assessing Hazard-Related Use Scenarios where control measures exist through standards IEC 62366 - Medical Device Usability Engineering 32
J Where to Place Process Maps in our Documentation? Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 4
GreatNate Where to get a KPI dashboard for QMS processes Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 5
I Where can I beg, steal (just kidding of course) or borrow good training material on the ISO 9001:2015 standard? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
A Implementing ISO 20000-1 - Where to start Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 2
D Where does "as far as possible" stop? FMEA - EN 14971 ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 29
qualprod Statistics - Where to start in ISO 9001? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
H Calibration of InfraRan Vapor Analyzer - where to get calibration for SF6 General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
L Clause 0.4 of ISO 9001 and EHS - Where should I stop the inclusion of EHS in my QMS ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8