Where I can get a copy of either the 3rd or 4th edition of UL544?

J

Jack Goldberg

Yes, it is obsolete and 20 years old. But does anyone out there know where I can get a copy of either the 3rd or 4th edition of UL544. The 2nd version was in force as of the date of interest for my project, early 1991. Although I have the 2nd edition (dated July 7 1976(!) and the revisions up to Apr 4, 1983, it would be better if I knew what was in force as of early 1991. The 3rd edition would be very helpful (1993). I would even be happy to see the 4th edition (1998). I am happy to pay for anything that any of you may have that you think would help me out. Just can't find what I need ANYWHERE. [UL - no go, global.ihs.com - spoke with them and no go....]
THANKS. Jack.

J

Jack Goldberg

John, I am not sure how to actually get the pdf from that link. Japanese? Can you instruct me?

John Broomfield

Leader
Super Moderator
On my iPad I can read all 122 pages of the entire document in English.

It I try to save the doc as a .pdf all I get is the current page.

No joy with Kindle (nothing) and Books (just two pages).

What device are you using?

J

Jack Goldberg

got a windows 10 desktop, but no time right now. Gotta run to an appointment. Is there a way to pay the site for the entire file? I have adobe acrobat, although that may not help. Will check back on the forum around 3:30 Pacific. Gotta run. Thanks

J

Jack Goldberg

John, After much frustration and hand-wringing, I used Google Chrome and grabbed the pages ONE AT A TIME with a snipping tool. Then combined, converted to pdf and OCR'd. I was successful, but the quality is not terrific... but adequate. Thanks for your assistance Whew!

Top Bottom