Where to buy ISO9001:2008 Edition at the cheapest price

DWPOZE

Registered Visitor
Where can I get a copy of the ISO9001:2008 edition at the cheapest price. Sorry to be a cheap skate but I'm currently unemployed.:truce:

Thank You,

Dwpoze

AndyN

Moved On
Re: Copy of ISO9001:2008 Edition

Where can I get a copy of the ISO9001:2008 edition at the cheapest price. Sorry to be a cheap skate but I'm currently unemployed.:truce:

Thank You,

Dwpoze

Well, the real answer is to buy one from the ASQ. They might cut you a deal if you're a member and are currently unemployed;)

Alternatively, is this something your local library might be able to obtain for you? Do you need the whole thing? In many cases parts have been reproduced here at the Cove, when discussing certain sections. Also, maybe you know someone at a local ASQ chapter who would let you look at their copy...for a cup of Starbucks!

D

Duke Okes

The standard is no longer available cheaply. As far as I know ASQ price is as low as any, but somebody made sure we had to pay through the nose for this one.

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
I'm curious. What, exactly, do you need or want from the latest version of the ISO Standard? Perhaps that information is already available for free. There is a lot of free info available about the differences from the previous version. If you have access to the previous version, you can cover anything you may need to know about the revised version..

S

samsung

Thank You,

Dwpoze

Here's the cheapest one and you can have it just for 10 USD if you have someone there to buy it for you.

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin

ScottK

Not out of the crisis
Leader
Super Moderator
There are books out there for a fraction of the ASQ Member price of the standard that essentially have the standard in them... implementation guides and such.

harry

Trusted Information Resource

Here is Malaysia even cheaper

Look for the local version not the ISO version
it is exactly the same ........................

Yes, it is about USD12.50 charged to your plastic card. The local version is marked 'IDT' (meaning identical with the international version)

Top Bottom