Where to find a Draft Copy of IATF 16949:2016?

al40

Quite Involved in Discussions
Does anyone know where you can find a draft copy of the new standard?

Thanks,
AL40

Last edited by a moderator:

Golfman25

Trusted Information Resource
Re: Draft Copy of IATF 16949:2016

The same place they keep The Colonel's chicken recipe and the formula for New Coke. Maybe the Russians have it? It's a big secret. :)

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin
Re: Whereto find a Draft Copy of IATF 16949:2016

The interesting thing is that SMMT are taking orders.
AIAG in an answer to me stated
"Please be advised we have not started pre-ordering this standard. We do not have an exact release date yet. You can check back on our website on October 1st."

The secrecy continues????:lol:

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: Whereto find a Draft Copy of IATF 16949:2016

The interesting thing is that SMMT are taking orders.
AIAG in an answer to me stated
"Please be advised we have not started pre-ordering this standard. We do not have an exact release date yet. You can check back on our website on October 1st."

The secrecy continues????:lol:

I decided not to wait for the AIAG. :mad: I ordered my copy from SMMT yesterday. :agree1::agree1:

GBP 30.25 ($40.00) including shipping.

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin
Is that the shipping
Estimated delivery time to the USA via Royal Mail standard international service which is untraceable is 2-3 weeks form date of despatch.
or
Estimated delivery time to the USA via our courier SMA Worldwide would be 2-3 working days from date of despatch this is subject to customs clearance. Please note this service will incur a higher postage and packing cost.
from SMMT?

al40

Quite Involved in Discussions
I just got an email from them saying delivery is delayed until October 15th.

jfries2

Involved In Discussions
As of 10/3 the released copy can be ordered through AIAG. Ordered mine Monday and received it today, Wed. 10/5.

jfries2

Involved In Discussions
Hard copy through AIAG is $30 member / $200 non-member. E-document is $30 / $150. You can also get a "kit" that includes ISO 9001:2015 for $203 member / $323 non-member.

IATF 16949 itself does not include the 9001 language but 9001 requirements still apply, unlike how TS 16949 was documented. Therefore you also need a separate copy of ISO 9001:2015.

Top Bottom