Where to find an AS9100 Registrar?

G

Garry

Where to find a Registrar for AS9100A?

Where do I find a registrar for AS9100A in Australia. I was looking at JAS-ANZ, SAE and others...but I couldn't find any link to a site that brings up Registrars for this standard.

I was also looking at RAB but it appears to be impossible for me to find a Registrar in Australia.

Any help out there?

Thanks
Garry

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Garry,

I am not sure if the JAS-ANZ has yet been approved as an Accreditation Body for AS/EN/SJAC 9100. They would then qualify, ie, accredit the CRB's (Certification Registration Bodies) for this scheme. When I looked at the IAQG website, they were only listing JAB in the Asia Pacific area.

Nevertheless, it is possible for you to contact one of the large CRBs operating in Australia. They can coordinate with their AS9100 approved offices around the World to perform your assessment, PROVIDED they have local auditors who qualify for 9100 audits, which, in itself can be a challenge.

If the local CRB's do not have 9100 qualifiable auditors (AEAs and AAs), then you would have to deploy auditor from abroad.

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Eventually, people will be able to find out a lot of information concerning 9100 at http://www.iaqg.org/oasis

For example, people will be able to find out Registrars, auditors, certified suppliers, recognized accreditation Bodies, etc . . .

I suggest, for those of you involved in Aerospace activities, to sign up for the IAQG OASIS database. It is free . . .

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Is AS9100 taking off?

As of today, there are 572 Aerospace suppliers, 55 CRBs and 416 Aerospace Experienced Auditors listed in the OASIS database.

Top Bottom