Where to get NAID and EPA Responsible Recycling Certification Training?

V

vsedriver

3 years ago I was put in charge of our company's ISO 14001 environmental program. Talk about getting thrown in to the deep end! Anyway I have managed to put together a well run little operation that has greatly pleased our customers and my boss.

Now the company is going after NAID certification and EPA Responsible Recycling certification. I would really, really like to take a few courses on these programs before attempting certification application. I was completely self taught on the ISO 14001 program with the exception of one 2 day internal auditor course and using an annual 3rd party auditor as somewhat of a trainer.

For the first time management is behind me gaining continuing education. But I still have to watch the cost and time constraints. Online or DVD training is the most practical since I can remain at work. In state off site would be the next best solution.

Ideally for me it would be easier just to hire a company to come in and set us up but that's not the route management wants to go.

I'm open to suggestions and recommendations.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Re: Where to get good NAID and EPA Responsible Recycling Certification Training?

For those of us following along:

NAID = ?

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Staff member
Admin
Re: Where to get good NAID and EPA Responsible Recycling Certification Training?

Congratulations on a successful 14001 implementation! :applause:

Have you tried contacting the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency? I saw references to classes for Certified Technician training in the Division of Air Pollution Control, and wondered if there was something for your needs that just didn't make it to a web page.

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin

That's what I came up with when I Googled but wanted to make sure. Thanks for confirming. New "Tag" added.

V

vsedriver

For those of us following along:

NAID = ?

oops! sorry got caught up in the alphabet soup again

National Association for Information Destruction

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Staff member
Admin

That's what I came up with when I Googled but wanted to make sure. Thanks for confirming. New "Tag" added.
I hope I got it right.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G New to ISO 9001 - Where to begin? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 17
BeaBea Interesting Discussion Where Does Marketing/ Advertisement of Products fit in to ISO 9001? Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 35
K No IFU, where the requirements would go? EU Medical Device Regulations 5
T Assessing Hazard-Related Use Scenarios where control measures exist through standards IEC 62366 - Medical Device Usability Engineering 14
J Where to Place Process Maps in our Documentation? Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 4
GreatNate Where to get a KPI dashboard for QMS processes Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 5
I Where can I beg, steal (just kidding of course) or borrow good training material on the ISO 9001:2015 standard? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
A Implementing ISO 20000-1 - Where to start Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 2
D Where does "as far as possible" stop? FMEA - EN 14971 ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 24
Q Statistics - Where to start in ISO 9001? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
H Calibration of InfraRan Vapor Analyzer - where to get calibration for SF6 General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
L Clause 0.4 of ISO 9001 and EHS - Where should I stop the inclusion of EHS in my QMS ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
M Where can I find examples of PPAP? APQP and PPAP 6
A What if Contract Manufacturers does not have an ISO 13485 certificate? Where will the NB audit take place, at legal mfg. site or contract mfg. site? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 3
J Where can I find the latest update to Reach and ROHS? REACH and RoHS Conversations 5
D Where (in US) can I get the VDA Auditor Edition book? VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 3
S Where to get online AS standard audit certification classes? AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 5
J Where I can get a copy of either the 3rd or 4th edition of UL544? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 7
G Where to find Proficiency Test provider for photometrics (spectral %R, %T, photo density) General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 9
Marc Quiz - Where did the idea of an assembly line come from? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
F Quality Objectives - Where in the QMS Quality Objectives should be located ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
M Where to obtain a calibrated DICOM image? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
R Where to get information - M6 per WA900 Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
S Where did FDA 510(K) form 3654 go? Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
W Where to begin with an ISO 9001:2015 internal audit Internal Auditing 13
D China - Where I can get NMPA complete structure/organogram chart and GB/YY format list China Medical Device Regulations 1
D Where does FMEA fit in your ISO 14971 Risk Management process? ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 13
CCaantley Where to get a good test indicator stand for a granite surface plate General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 8
I ESD - Dissipative foam on a seat for where the people sit at benches Manufacturing and Related Processes 6
C In cases where users of an electronic system change their names Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 6
P Warning Letter 1999 - Where does the FDA make older warning letters available? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 4
Rameshwar25 Where is Personnel Safety in IATF 16949:2016 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
A Where are the rules for when a repeat minor nonconformance becomes a major? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 36
S Medical device mobile app UDI - Where is the UDI labelled? Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
G Where to buy Medical Grade Transformer IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 12
Y Where can I get 14 Layers PCB with BGA 0.2MM Space? Buy, Sell or Trade - NO Commercial Advertisements 0
R ASQ, CQI,............where else ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 2
G Where to list chain of traceability? ISO 17025 related Discussions 6
M AS9100 - Where to start - Small company (10 employees) and I am the Quality Dept. AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 45
S Where to keep Enterprise Resource Planning software (ERP) Validation Records ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
H AS9100D Cert question - Small machine shop - Where can I buy a certificate? AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 6
Sidney Vianna Cryptocurrencies facilitate shady deals - Where are the governance principles? The Reading Room 26
B Where do CQI Assessment requirements come into play? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
BradM Where knowledge and industry meet... Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 10
M Plating standards - Where to find information AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 2
V Where to get Physical & Chemical Contaminants for for milk, beef, pork, mutton Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 1
C Where to buy the latest MHLW, Canada MDR, Brazil medical device regulations Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
M Where does our regulatory responsibility end? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 11
D Where I can find an ISO 13485:2016 Audit Schedule example? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
Proud Liberal DFMEA / PFMEA linkage - Where in the standards do I find it? FMEA and Control Plans 5