Where to Purchase an MS Word version of ISO 9001

J

jonathanch786

I am new to the forum. Does anyone knw where I can purchase a MS-Word version of ISO 9001?

Thanks,

Jonathan Harrison

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
S

somerqc

Re: Word version of ISO 9001

As far as I know that doesn't exist. The only 2 ways I know that you can purchase the standard is either hard copy or PDF.

Marcelo

Inactive Registered Visitor

The only word versions i know are for standard development. The commercial electronic versions are only in pdf (anb blocked for changing - this is the problem with the word version).

A

Al Hector

I don’t know for what you need the MS Word version, but probably if you purchase the ISO 9001 standard in pdf format will be more useful for you than a hard copy.

And if you make a deep search on the internet , maybe you can find some interesting files in “doc” format related with ISO 9001:2008.

J

jonathanch786

:thanks: Thank you for all your input. I will continue my search and let you know what I find.

Best Regards,

Jonathan Harrison, Director of Quality MKC

J

JaneB

I am new to the forum. Does anyone knw where I can purchase a MS-Word version of ISO 9001?
You can't, they're not sold. Only in hardcopy or PDF, as discussed.

The only way you'd get a Word copy would be to copy it out from a PDF (which I imagine breaches copyright).

J

jonathanch786

Thanks for your input. I did mange to get an MS-Word version of ISO/TS 16949:2002 through another source. The data of course is sufficientlly the same as ISO 9001.

Thank you everyone for your kind input, :)

Jim Wynne

Staff member
Admin

Thanks for your input. I did mange to get an MS-Word version of ISO/TS 16949:2002 through another source. The data of course is sufficientlly the same as ISO 9001.

Thank you everyone for your kind input, :)
The problem with an editable copy is that you might not be able to tell whether it properly matches the original. If you have a hard copy, or a PDF copy of known provenance, you should check your Word copy against it before doing whatever you plan to do.

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit

The problem with an editable copy is that you might not be able to tell whether it properly matches the original. If you have a hard copy, or a PDF copy of known provenance, you should check your Word copy against it before doing whatever you plan to do.
In legalese, this is called having a "conformed copy." "Conformed" meaning the text is the same, regardless of the typography.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Where to purchase ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9000:2005? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
L Where to purchase ISO/IEC 27001:2013 IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 3
A Where can I purchase VDA Standards (VDA 2, VDA 4902 Version 2&3, VDA 6) IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
Q Where to purchase the AQL Slide Ruler AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 2
A From where can I purchase OHSAS 18002:2008? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
S Where and What Template to Purchase for implementing ISO 9001 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 14
L Where to purchase ISO/TS 16949 Training Handbook IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
Q AIAG Manuals - Where to purchase electronic copies of AIAG Manuals APQP and PPAP 3
O Where to purchase Go/NO GO Block gage needed to measure width General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
M Where can I buy (purchase) copies of the ISO/TS 16949:2002 Standard fast? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
A Is there a place where I can purchase ISO 9001:2000 posters? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
M Data Measurement - Where can I purchase a data recording system? Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 2
M Where can I purchase OHSAS 18001? Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 27
R ISO Publications - Where the best place to purchase ISO 9001 publications? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
J Where can I purchase VDA 6.1 VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 10
J Where can I purchase VDA 6.1? VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 11
M Testing criteria - where to place Design and Development of Products and Processes 2
J UDI - Where to document it? EU Medical Device Regulations 8
J Where to get a Black belt certification ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 13
D Any recommendations on where to find experienced quality hires in Chicago area? Job Openings, Consulting and Employment Opportunities 3
J Where is the definition of a critical supplier? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
W Where does a coatings and paint company fall in IATF? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
B When Travel is allowed - Where are you going? Travel - Hotels, Motels, Planes and Trains 16
G Where to buy Template / sample SCSMS Manual, checklist Supply Chain Security Management Systems 1
S Where do l get calibration standards to run a calibration lab? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 2
M Quality Manual - Where does Revision History Section go? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 8
C Where to draw the line for "sufficient evidence" to verify safety/performance of a device? CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
L Where to place the what/when/how/who/where procedures in a multi-regulation AS9110C organisation AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
B Where to acquire EN 868-5 required dye (Amaranth red)? Other Medical Device Related Standards 2
N Where to find Regulations for Reprocessing and Reuse of Single-Use Devices Other Medical Device Related Standards 2
H Where to get EK MED 1927/16 Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 3
D Where to find Guidance Class II Amendment Canada Medical Device Regulations 1
O EN 301 489-1 and EN 301 489-17 - Where do we get the information of the Published versions? CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 1
A AS9100 Training - Where do I start? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 14
qualprod Records where apply and stop recording everything? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
G Gage R&R - Where am I going wrong? Part of a FAIR submission (Aerospace) Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
R Where does IATF 16949 address Process mapping? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
C Where to place CE/label in Sterile IVD EU Medical Device Regulations 1
G New to ISO 9001 - Where to begin? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 17
BeaBea Interesting Discussion Where Does Marketing/ Advertisement of Products fit in to ISO 9001? Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 39
K No IFU, where the requirements would go? EU Medical Device Regulations 5
T Assessing Hazard-Related Use Scenarios where control measures exist through standards IEC 62366 - Medical Device Usability Engineering 32
J Where to Place Process Maps in our Documentation? Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 4
GreatNate Where to get a KPI dashboard for QMS processes Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 5
I Where can I beg, steal (just kidding of course) or borrow good training material on the ISO 9001:2015 standard? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
A Implementing ISO 20000-1 - Where to start Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 2
D Where does "as far as possible" stop? FMEA - EN 14971 ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 29
qualprod Statistics - Where to start in ISO 9001? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
H Calibration of InfraRan Vapor Analyzer - where to get calibration for SF6 General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
L Clause 0.4 of ISO 9001 and EHS - Where should I stop the inclusion of EHS in my QMS ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8