Where to Start to Implement ISO 9001

D

danangsuryowardhono

My third question..should we hire consultant to develop Iso 9001 2015 since we already have iso 9001 2008..or we can develop 9001 2015 by our selves than go to.certification.. save money..

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Coury Ferguson

Moderator here to help
Trusted Information Resource
My third question..should we hire consultant to develop Iso 9001 2015 since we already have iso 9001 2008..or we can develop 9001 2015 by our selves than go to.certification.. save money..

My suggestion is to do it yourselves. Review the standard and most likely you will meet the new 2015. There are some changes, but nothing drastically. It should be a fairly easy task, in my opinion.

D

danangsuryowardhono

Hi iam danang from Indonesia..i have 3 questions.. 1why some companies experienced worse sales even already ISO certifified ? what should company put more attention? How to manage it?
2 is it possible that one company called Y do not mention all goverment regulations followed..then accreditation body do not fully concern missed goverment regulation , than give accreditation to Y so y have ISO certified? Or every accreditation body have exact same perception same knowledge?

What about this?

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
1. ISO 9001 certification does not guarantee better sales.

2. ISO 9001 does not evaluate a company's compliance to government regulations other than that a company is aware of and has a system to ensure compliance to government and other industry specific regulations.

D

danangsuryowardhono

Should accreditation body have list of goverment regulation..in case auditee perhaps fail to perform some strict regulation..

D

danangsuryowardhono

1. ISO 9001 certification does not guarantee better sales.

2. ISO 9001 does not evaluate a company's compliance to government regulations other than that a company is aware of and has a system to ensure compliance to government and other industry specific regulations.
Thanks.. i got your point sir..

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Should accreditation body have list of goverment regulation..in case auditee perhaps fail to perform some strict regulation..
It is the responsibility of the company, not the registrar, to identify regulations applicable to the company, its products and processes.

D

danangsuryowardhono

Morning, how to deal "exclusions" A5? Just put in quality management system 4.3 or should writen in particular document information ..every exclusion should have higher authorization eg plant manager..?

D

danangsuryowardhono

Question Sir

Could i draw conclusion
ISO standart, there is no singgle regulation to follow.. every country set their own regulation to follow

Even registar do not obligation to force auditee following some regulations

While

Fssc22000, there is one singgle regulation that every company arround the world should follow..
which is full up- to-date

As consequences, Fssc is being more accepted in many countries..

Is it correct?

Top Bottom