AndyN

A problem shared...
Staff member
Super Moderator
Re: ISO Consultants in Chennai for my IT company

Hi William! Welcome. It would help to know what your IT company does! If you provide services, then ISO 20,000 might be best. If you handle information, then ISO 27001 could be useful.

I'm sure someone from the area will respond with details of a consultant who may be able to help, locally.

william72123

Starting to get Involved
Re: Which ISO certification is ideal for my IT company ?

Hi Andyn. Thanks for your suggestion. I am providing app development services for customer. I hope this may helpful to my company.

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Staff member
Admin
Re: Which ISO certification is ideal for my IT company ?

Welcome to the Cove!

As ISO explains on their page:

1) ISO 9001 is for design and/or production of product as well as design and/or production of services,

2) ISO 20000 is for service management, and

3) ISO 27000 is for IT security methods

Particularly since the 2015 version of ISO 9001 focuses on identifying and controlling risks (something I understand IT people know about) if you are making apps I would think 9001:2015 is most appropriate. How might it improve your strategy? I suggest through reduction of errors, shorter time-to-market, and shorter time in beta via your recognized risks and controls put in place to minimize their impact on your operations and product.

E

ElizaAnderson

Hello William! Please let us know which types of services are being provided by your IT company. If your company is providing IT security then ISO 27000 and if your IT company is offering service management then ISO 20000 could be useful for your company.

Top Bottom