Which training companies are best for ISO/TS16949:2009 Auditor Training?

A

andrewg

All,

Just thought I would ask the question, who do you think is the best training company for TS16949 Auditing?

As I am based in the UK, in my own experience I like Industry Forum. Industry Forum are the training division for the SMMT who are part of the IATF. I like the fact that the training is being delivered by the same people as who trains the Third Party assessors in the UK. Means we are all getting the same message!!

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
A quick "Bump". My Thanks in advance to anyone who can help with this one.

AndyN

Moved On
I have had the pleasure of sitting in a few of Paul Hardiman's training sessions and he's very good at what he does. Paul is a senior manager at the organization. I'm not sure if your training would be conducted by Paul, but hopefully the others are of his caliber. If you do get a chance to talk with him, say 'hello' from me!

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
I wish I could remember the name of the man who was trainer in my ISO9001/TS16949 Lead Auditor class. I can tell you it was with SAI Global, and that I thought the class was fine in all respects but one: the trainer did his teaching well enough in my view, but I felt upset at some of his comments - particularly the ones regarding women in the workplace. You are right to ask for referrals.

A

Al Dyer

After our experiences in business and industry do we really need a trainer to pass a test? There are many companies that will charge for the methodology to pass the test. I say we already have those traits through our own experience.

As to a specific company, who knows?? Pick one where you feel comfortable with the trainer assigned to you and ""DON'T"" hold back on questioning the powers that be. Keep asking questions because you may have a different take on the answers and change their mind.

Al...

A

andrewg

Hi Andy,

Yes - I know Paul well. We have had Paul on site many times carrying our Internal Auditor training to both ISO9001 and TS16949, Core tool training and APQP training. I do make a point of when Paul is here in sitting in on the full course as he certainly knows the topics. The other guys who work with Paul are excellent too. I have been on courses with all the current team.

I certainly will pass on my regards to Paul next time I am speaking with him.

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:

Helmut Jilling

Auditor / Consultant
If it is not inappropriate, I would like to announce that I am putting on a in-depth TS-16949 internal auditor training program in Charlotte, NC, on Jan. 31 - Feb. 3, 2012. This is a very good 4 day program, put on by a very experienced auditor/consultant (me), addressing:

* Use of the process approach for the betterment of your company,

* A thorough discussion of TS-16949 requirements, highlighted with real-world examples from my years of auditing,

* Training in the use of my proprietary auditing software that is guaranteed to help guide auditors through the process audit in an effective, compliant, and value-added manner.

This program has gotten very good reviews from participants, including folks who had been auditing for years.

If you would like more info, please contact me.

Unfortunately Andrewg, you probably won't travel over from the UK, but...perhaps you should...:notme:

Last edited:

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
All,

Just thought I would ask the question, who do you think is the best training company for TS16949 Auditing?

As I am based in the UK, in my own experience I like Industry Forum. Industry Forum are the training division for the SMMT who are part of the IATF. I like the fact that the training is being delivered by the same people as who trains the Third Party assessors in the UK. Means we are all getting the same message!!

If it is not inappropriate, I would like to announce that I am putting on a very in-depth internal auditor training program in Charlotte, NC, on Jan. 31 - Feb. 3, 2012. This is a very good 4 day program, put on by a very experienced auditor/consultant (me), addressing:

Andrew, you just missed mine: ;)

Friends,

Upcoming Public Courses in Charlotte, North Carolina:

- ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditing: March 12-13.
- ISO/TS 16949:2009 Internal Auditing: January 11-12-13.
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing per Y14.5M-1994: January 16-17-18.
- Corrective Action, Preventive Action, Root Cause Analysis: Contact me for new dates.
- APQP-FMEA-PPAP: Contact me for new dates.

Interested? Contact me via email or Private Message (PM).

Stijloor.

Last edited:
Top Bottom