Who else is in the path of Fay?

J

John Nabors - 2009

Just checked the 2PM revised projected path and TS Fay is headed right towards me. Time to go home and throw all of the patio furniture in the pool... :bonk:

GStough

Leader
Super Moderator
Just checked the 2PM revised projected path and TS Fay is headed right towards me. Time to go home and throw all of the patio furniture in the pool... :bonk:

Our great-granddaughter's other set of great-grandparents live in the Tarpon Springs area....Is that close to your area?

C

Craig H.

We are projected for Tuesday evening/Wednesday. Hurricanes are usually just wet blowhards by the time they get to us, but there was some nasty flooding in Macon (60 miles away) several years ago when a tropical storm came over our area and parked for a bit.

Here's hoping that all anyone gets out of this one is some needed rain!

N

nonaynever - 2008

Dolly veered North at the last moment & missed us by 5 miles last month, but scary enough...good luck...stay at home for the day & watch the weather channel.

D

db

My son is in Ft Meyrs. Me thinks he is going to get wet. Gotta call that boy

D

db

Just talked to my son in Ft Myers (sorry for the incorrect spelling earlier). They are getting rain, but he is ready. He told me not to worry, "It's just a tropical storm, dad, not a hurricane." Told him to make sure he has enough Spam on had for a couple of days without power. Even thunderstorms can create problems.

D

D.Scott

I have a bunch along the path. Granddaughters in Bradenton Beach, Arcadia and Lake Placid. My daughter lives in Okeechobee. They are all expected to get very wet but they all say they are ready.

All the schools there are closed tomorrow.

Dave

J

John Nabors - 2009

Fay actually veered and missed us for now, but the news this morning is that she will move out into the Atlantic, strengthen into a hurricane, and turn right back around and slam us here in north central Florida with a bit more authority.

I have -not very fond- memories of hurricanes Charley, Frances, and Jeanne, and am not looking forward to another round.

J

John Nabors - 2009

Will this thing EVER go away??? I was waiting for my car pool this morning (unfortunately it's not my week to drive), and could not find a dry spot... rain was blowing straight sideways. I've been in Florida almost all my life, I'm accustomed to storms, but not one that just hangs around and hangs around like this one. Hmmm.. Arizona....

Top Bottom