Who is the owner of the organizational chart?

Q

qualitychic

It really depends on each organization. But, generally, to make things simple, all org chart should be maintained by HR department. After all, HR department knows all personnel and their positions within the organization.

Randy

Super Moderator
Organizational chart? Yeah, right, one of the most important documents in the MS because it "really" tells it like it is.

It's nothing more than any other system doc...assign responsibility, review, revise and all that stuff.

here's how important the org chart really is and what it really tells you...............

Attachments

• Is This Your Organizational Chart.doc
    59.5 KB · Views: 346
T

Ted Schmitt

Organizational chart? Yeah, right, one of the most important documents in the MS because it "really" tells it like it is.

It's nothing more than any other system doc...assign responsibility, review, revise and all that stuff.

here's how important the org chart really is and what it really tells you...............

Hey Randy, if the answer is YES, can we include it in our QM ?? :lmao:

It´d be pretty funny to see the auditors reaction when he came to it... :mg:

F

fletch

In my org I am the QA manager and I am in charge of all ISO documentation. Management has defined me responsible....or the management rep for all ISO documentation...therefore responsible for the org chart.

Randy

Super Moderator
Hey Randy, if the answer is YES, can we include it in our QM ?? :lmao:

It´d be pretty funny to see the auditors reaction when he came to it... :mg:

You ought to have the real one on stand-by and give them this one 1st. Ya gotta have a bit of fun now and then:lol:

A

arin_23

:lmao: Tooooooooooo good!!! But Randy do you think I can save my job if I put forward that "organizational chart" to my top management????

Better to search a new job before doing so!!!!!!! ;)

Cheers:cool:

Arindam

harry

Trusted Information Resource

Randy, please advise them to diversify into the 'waste re-cycling business'. I think they will do well.....damm well.

Randy

Super Moderator
I actually use that picture during my training courses to show students an example of what an org chart really says "who gets to dump on who". A vast majority of the time it goes over great and helps the discussion related to documentation of roles and responsibilty move along.

Top Bottom