Who - What is a Lead Auditor?

S

s_warin

What will be called?

In the third party audit, the leader of the audit team is called Lead Auditor.

What do you call the leader of the second and first (internal) party audit team?

Can we call Chief Auditor?

Randy

Super Moderator
You can call that person the Lead Auditor, Team Leader, Chief or #1 Audit Guru, whatever you want The term "Lead Auditor" denotes responsibility, it's not just some fancy, schmancy official title.

R

Randy Stewart

I've always liked Bodacious Bubba myself! It has a certain air of authority and can put a smile on your face at the same time!:vfunny:

S

s_warin

Can we call him/her head auditor?

I just think of a thai word. Can we call him/her the head of auditor team (head auditor or head of the team)?

A

Aaron Lupo

Re: Can we call him/her head auditor?

s_warin said:

I just think of a thai word. Can we call him/her the head of auditor team (head auditor or head of the team)?

Absolutely not, if I was the person from the audit team I would be extremely offended by that and I would immediately cancel the rest of the audit so I could go out and play a round of golf or maybe have a few drinks!

Can I ask you another question, does it really matter what you call this person. I hate to say it but it sounds like you may have a little too much time on your hands, if these are the questions you have.

:bonk: :frust: :truce:

S

s_warin

Real world!

Dear Jim,
That is a real world. I am appreciated by your thinking.
Rgds,
Warin
P.S. We talk what we interest.

S

s_warin

Internal auditors are called Process Consultant.

In Wenatchee School District, WA, USA. internal auditor is called Process Consultant.

In WSD-internal audit correction form, the internal auditor has to describe the nonconformance identified during the internal audit process. This question is also in the section: Do you have any solutions that would correct this problem? This is a very lovely question. What do you think?

And the leader is called Lead Auditor.

Top Bottom