Why does a SQA (Software Quality Assurance) standard be implemented in our company

P

pmg-20130220

Why does a SQA (Software Quality Assurance) standard be implemented in our organization? And also I want to know that what are the different ways in which organization should contribute to SQA?

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Re: Why does a SQA (Software Quality Assurance) standard be implemented in our compan

Maybe it doesn't. Tell us more about your company.

Kales Veggie

People: The Vital Few
Re: Why does a SQA (Software Quality Assurance) standard be implemented in our compan

Why does a SQA (Software Quality Assurance) standard be implemented in our organization? And also I want to know that what are the different ways in which organization should contribute to SQA?

Is it because of a customer requirement?

michellemmm

Quest For Quality

I am not sure what you mean by "Standard"! Could you be more specific?

V

vipuldravid

SQA is required for a good quality of software and to improve the business.

Top Bottom