Wishing Everyone A Very Happy 2002 New Year!

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
R

Randy Stewart

Happy Holidays

I received my holiday gift yesterday. The final facility getting recommended for ISO 14001 registration. Well we are on our way to Barbados tonight, so Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all.

Thank's everyone for a year packed with good advice... Only a few years back I could never imagine that I'd make som many good friends via the web. Without mentioning anyone in particular: You are a great bunch.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and
a Happy New Year.

/Claes

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Xmas2002-Forum.gif

And a Happy Holiday Season to All!

Two weeks to Party! But, It will pass all too quickly... 2003, Here we come!​

E

energy

Merry Christmas

Happy Holidays to all the members and visitors to the Cove.

Hindi: Shub Naya Baras
Russian-Srozhdestovm Kristovim
Polish-Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzenia
Irish-Nollaig Shona Dhuit
Hebrew-Mo’adim lesimkha
German-Froehliche Weinachten
French-Joyeux Noël
Arabic-I’D Miilad Said
Spanish-Feliz Navidad
Swedish-God Jul
English-Merry Christmas

:bigwave: :smokin:

Twas the day before the day before Christmas and I am one of about 6 folks left in the building. I'm working hard, as usual and feel like Bob Cratchet. :(

Well not really, but the Cove is calm today, and many of you will not read this until next year.......

so.......

I hope you had a pleasant and safe holiday and hope that the Cove will be better in 2003 because of your input! :bigwave:

Atul Khandekar

Quite Involved in Discussions
So what's your resolution?

There was this cartoon in today's local newspaper. Two employees are talking to each other outside the closed door of the boss' cabin. One guy says,"Boss cannot be disturbed. He is busy preparing a list of New Year Resolutions for the staff.":)

** A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL **

- Atul.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Supplier Audits - Stop Wasting Everyone's Time! General Auditing Discussions 15
supadrai Auditing Organization dragging their heels on issuing our MDSAP Surveillance Audit Confirmation Letter - everyone is nervous ... are we the only ones? Canada Medical Device Regulations 7
T Special Thanks to Everyone in this Forum! AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
D Good luck everyone on tomorrow's ASQ Exams - June 2014 Professional Certifications and Degrees 13
AnaMariaVR2 Why modern maps put everyone at the centre of the world Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
I Simplistic ISO 9001 Awareness for everyone ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 15
M Condolences to Everyone of Polish Ancestry Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 14
A Chaotic Industry, Poor Service From Almost Everyone Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 12
K General Term for Inspection Process of Sample Parts that everyone can understand Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 10
J Deadline Extension? New Excuse? Computer Enhancers for everyone Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 0
tsmith7858 AIB International takes a Hit for PCA Audit Reports but everyone is impacted Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 4
C Successful AS9100 Audit - Thank You to everyone here AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
J How is everyone else handling Machine Condition Standards? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
J Coming up with initial policies sufficient to get everyone headed on the right track ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
G Making everyone follow documentation (document control) policies Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 24
M Merry Christmas to Everyone! - 2007 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 39
J Thanks Everyone Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
C Can everyone in the company be responsible for quality? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 24
C We just completed our surveillance audit (17025:2005) - I wanted to thank everyone! ISO 17025 related Discussions 8
Wes Bucey Everyone has a chance! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 12
Marc In Case You Weren't Clear On How The US Telcos Screwed Everyone After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 8
I TS 16949 - What nonconformances has everyone seen from your audits? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
G How is everyone handling TS2 Clause 8.2.3.1 - Maintaining Process Capability IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
I Turtle maps and Flowcharts - How is everyone approaching Turtle maps and flowcharts? Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 16
M Is Everyone Happy? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 165
D I'm losing Management Support - I'm losing everyone else's interest Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 3
P How is everyone coming along with ISO/TS 16949 implimentation? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
D ISO 9000 Management Review in a Small Company - Everyone knows what's happening Management Review Meetings and related Processes 33
S Validation Records - Very young QMS Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 2
M Informational EU – Candidate List of substances of very high concern for Authorisation Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Inputs on definition of very similar processes for multi site audit sample - IAF MD1 2018 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
L What is the very first step to prepare for applying EASA POA? EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 1
Sidney Vianna ISO seems not to be aware that ILO is not very happy with ISO's work on OHS Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 5
J Question on very low NDC number with tolerable GRR ratio's Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 7
Rincewind Clinical Evaluation of very low risk medical devices EU Medical Device Regulations 3
P Is it possible to make an educated decision using a very very small sample size? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
Y Change Management in a very complex Research Organization Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 3
Randy Very proud grandfather (Randy Dec 2016) Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
R Working on a 510(k) that is very similar to the predicate device Other US Medical Device Regulations 4
A Can we do audit in "VERY CONFIDENTIAL DEPARTMENTS"? Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 9
S How will ISO 9001 help the machinists in a very small Machine Shop ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 23
P Very cheap Hardness Blocks unfortunately without Traceability General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 11
R Determining the feasibility/scope for FDA IQ/OQ against a very simple application US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 2
M Document Change Control for a Very Small Business Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 12
V Inference of bad predicted-R-Sq - But very good R-Sq and Adj-R-Sq. Using Minitab Software 2
R IMDS time frame submission for a very old product APQP and PPAP 1
B How to Demonstrate Stability and Repeatability in very Short Run Process AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 10
D Single-Point Scale Calibration - Very Large Scales General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
B Very interesting article concerning MSA (Measurement System Analysis) Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 8
H Digging Up Bones - Inspector Retrieving Very Old Inspection Data Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3