Words of Wisdom

Chennaiite

Never-say-die
Trusted Information Resource
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; But anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
Have a nice day.

U

Umang Vidyarthi

Quote of the day

"Intution is the clear conception of whole at once. ~ Johann Kaspar Lavator

Umang :D

U

Umang Vidyarthi

Quote of the day

"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." ~ Elbert Hubbard

Umang:D

P

pthareja

Semper Sursum (Let's Aim higher), is a vital gospel.

So observes
Benton MacKaye
"If these people were on the skyline, and kept their eyes open, they would see the things that the giant could see."
- Benton MacKaye, 1921

The bottom line is: <i> "Khudi ko kar buland itna, ki har taqdir se pehle, khuda bande se khud puche, bata teri raja kya hai". </i> Raise your (Quality) standards so high, that before God (assessor) takes any decision, He asks you- personally-, what is your choice?

Priyavrat Thareja

U

Umang Vidyarthi

Quote of the day

"Competence, like truth- beauty- and contact lenses, lies in the eye of the beholder." ~ Laurence J Peter

U

Umang Vidyarthi

Quote of the day

"Experience is a hard teacher. It gives the test first and the lesson afterwards." ~ Vernon Sanders Law

C

cat9lives

"The eye of man hath not heard, the ear of man hath not seen, man's hand is not able to taste, his tongue to conceive, nor his heart to report, what my dream was."
Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream

U

Umang Vidyarthi

Quote of the day

"Nothing is enough for the man to whom enough is too little." ~ Epicurus

U

Umang Vidyarthi

Quote of the day

"A discovery is said to be an accident, meeting a prepared mind." ~ Albert Szent Gyorgyi

Top Bottom