Words of Wisdom

P

pthareja

[FONT=&quot]Hunger must vanish from the world. But there should be more accent on inculcating wisdom, rather than filling bellies

“On empty bellies operational gains can never be made. The first step is to find the food for thought such that bellies have the motivation to close the spaces, not by external filling, but by internal management” (priyavrat thareja)

[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
U

Umang Vidyarthi

Quote of the day

"The Argument from Intimidation is a confession of intellectual impotence." ~ Ayn Rand

Umang:D

U

Umang Vidyarthi

Quote of the day

"I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief." ~ Gerry Spence

Umang :D

U

Umang Vidyarthi

Quote of the day

"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear." ~ Mark Twain

U

Umang Vidyarthi

Quote of the day

"Truth persuades by teaching, but does not teach by persuading." ~ Quintus Septimius Tertullianus

P

pthareja

A "good morning" is actually a statement of hope
and promise to the family that I intend to make my moron-ings better today!

By the grace of good God.

U

Umang Vidyarthi

Quote of the day

"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely." ~ Lord Acton

A

Anthonyl

I like this one:-
If you want a thing to change then first of all you must change your self; then behold all miracles happen.
Loa Tzu

U

Umang Vidyarthi

Quote of the day

"Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh and too selfish to seek other than itself." ~ Kahlil Gibran

U

Umang Vidyarthi

Quote of the day

"Attempt easy tasks as if they were difficult, and difficult as if they were easy. In the one case that the confidence may not fall asleep, in the other that it may not be dismayed." ~ Baltasar Gracian

Top Bottom