Words of Wisdom

P

prabhatchaddha

“Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”

Henry Ford

P

pthareja

On the Festive of Lights, we pray to God to Light (illuminate) the lamps of self realization &say, O God !

Dispel the Ignorance within us
God bless and grant us
Vivek (
of wise counsel)
Accept with joy The Victory to

His Version over our Vision​
His Designs over our Desires​
His Awards over our Actions​
His Decision over our Dreams​
His Providence over our Plans​
His Hagiology over our Hypothesis​
His Conception over our Perception​
His Dispensations over our Demands​

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Ka Pilo

Your problem is never really ur problem, Your reaction to the problem is really your problem - Unknown

K

Ka Pilo

"The great thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from." - attributed to Esther Dyson

B

biboy2012

I can't remember where I first heard this:

There are aspects you need to adapt to the world. And, there are aspects you need to teach the world to adapt to you.

M

Mbdaff

[FONT=&quot]Hope is definitely not the same thing as optimism. It is not the conviction that something will turn out well, but the certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out.

-Vaclav Havel [/FONT]

Mikishots

Trusted Information Resource
Friends,

The words of wisdom by great men are real food for thought, but we forget them in day-to-day activities. As a reminder, I had been sending one quote a day through SMS to 50 odd recipients. I am starting this thread to post one quote everyday and would invite fellow covers to post their favourites.

Quote of the day:

"When it is not necessary to make a decision, it is necessary not to make a decision." ~ Lord Falkland

Umang :D

"There are two things in life not worth worrying about: things you can change, and things you cannot change."

Mikishots

Trusted Information Resource
Friends,

The words of wisdom by great men are real food for thought, but we forget them in day-to-day activities. As a reminder, I had been sending one quote a day through SMS to 50 odd recipients. I am starting this thread to post one quote everyday and would invite fellow covers to post their favourites.

Quote of the day:

"When it is not necessary to make a decision, it is necessary not to make a decision." ~ Lord Falkland

Umang :D

One more that I like:

"Remember, the Ark was built by an amateurs; the Titanic was built by professionals."

K

kgott

Life is like a book, every day is a new page. One day the page says "The End"

- My stepfather when he was dying.

Top Bottom