Umang :D

Pancho

wikineer
Super Moderator
Quote of the day:

If you can not explain it simply, you do not understand it well enough”
~ Albert Einstein quote

"If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing." -- W. Edwards Deming

Geniuses think alike.

U

Umang Vidyarthi

"If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing." -- W. Edwards Deming

Geniuses think alike.

I agree :agree1:. And truth has only one colour, in different shdes.

U

Umang Vidyarthi

Quote of the day:

"Learning without thought is labor lost, thought without learning is perilous." ~ Confucius

M

mngenigirl

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and the will to carry on." - Walter Lippmann

A

ameerjani007

Quote of the day:
He is able who thinks he is able - Gautam Buddha

:thanx:
AJ

S

silentrunning

"Never forget, you will always be remembered for the single worst thing you have ever done"

My dad told me this when I was a kid and I didn't understand it until I was much older and saw it played out in several lives.

bobdoering

Stop X-bar/R Madness!!
Trusted Information Resource
My favorite: "You can do it my way now, or you can do it my way later...but you are going to end up doing it my way."

U

Umang Vidyarthi

Quote of the day

"I know what I have given you. I do not know what have you recievedd." ~ Antonio Porchia

M

mngenigirl

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." – Mark Twain

Top Bottom