Workplace Ethics PowerPoint .ppt presentation or other format wanted

C

charmsli

Any "Work Ethics in the Workplace" Module or popwerpoint presentation that you can share with me?
Thanks a lot!

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Re: Can you share MS PowerPoint presentation / module on Workplace Ethics ?

Any "Work Ethics in the Workplace" Module or popwerpoint presentation that you can share with me?
Thanks a lot!

Hi charmsli,

I have changed your title a bit and directed your query as "Workplace Ethics". Pl let me or any moderators know if I interpreted otherwise.

I am attaching a Powerpoint presentation on the Roles and Responsibilities at Workplace which has lot of exercises too.

C

charmsli

It's okay! Thanks a lot. I believe it's really a good material that i can use.

M

mvargas0222

Hello, would it be possible to be able to view your Workplace Ethics Powerpoint presentation?

S

samsung

I am attaching a Powerpoint presentation on the Roles and Responsibilities at Workplace which has lot of exercises too.

Ajit, I'm unable to get to the above link. Can you please fix the problem. I have attached the error message which can possibly help to detect the cause.

Thanks.

Edit: I'm sorry. Infact I didn't see the date of your post in a rush. It was posted 2 years back and by now the site must have removed the attachment. Anyway, if you get me this one or a similar prez, it would be a nice help.

Attachments

• 9-28-2010 9-24-05 PM.png
    9-28-2010 9-24-05 PM.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 213
Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvargas0222

I can not get the link to come up, says the page is no longer available? can this be fixed?

SteelMaiden

Super Moderator
Trusted Information Resource
For everyone who is attempting to open the link, please be patient until the poster returns. The problem has been reported and we need to remember that our posters come from all over the world and may not be on the same time zone as we are right now. Thanks.

Top Bottom