Would you recommend the Elsmar Cove to your Certification Body (CB) auditor?

Would you recommend the Cove to your CB Auditor

• Yes

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
J

JRKH

We do a lot of discussing of audit issues on this board. And we sometimes discuss auditors in - umm - shall we say - umm - less than stellar terms.:notme: ;)

So, would you recommend that your external auditor visit here?
Would you be concerned that it might effect your relationship?

Just a curiosity.

Coury Ferguson

Moderator here to help
Trusted Information Resource
Re: Would you recommend the Cove to your CB auditor?

We do a lot of discussing of audit issues on this board. And we sometimes discuss auditors in - umm - shall we say - umm - less than stellar terms.:notme: ;)

So, would you recommend that your external auditor visit here?
Would you be concerned that it might effect your relationship?

Just a curiosity.

JRKH,

There should be a "maybe" :lol: in this poll.

I selected "Yes" because even auditors, in my opinion (Randy please don't get excited. Be :cool: :truce: ) don't know everything (but do know a lot). It would also benefit auditors to see "feedback" from people who have experienced the audits.

Last edited:

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin

I recommend the Cove to everyone who might benefit from it, which, in terms of people in the Q profession, is everyone.

Cari Spears

Super Moderator
Leader
Super Moderator

I recommend the Cove to everyone who might benefit from it, which, in terms of people in the Q profession, is everyone.
So do I. Most recently I showed it to my AS9100 Lead Auditor Course instructor and my classmates. I've recommended the cove to all of the auditors I've worked with since I became a member.:agree1:

F

fuzzy

I did and he has...and he thanked me. Things are unchanged regarding the relationship; still strong, with mutual respect.:D

C

Craig H.

I did, long ago. Don't know if he visits or not, but the relationship is still quite good.

T

tyker

I wouldn't.
Although most of my posts are innocuous, there are some I wouldn't want him to read. On the other hand, when I was a CB auditor, I recommended the cove to everyone I visited.

J

JRKH

I wouldn't.
....On the other hand, when I was a CB auditor, I recommended the cove to everyone I visited.

Ahhh....
So then you could read THEIR Non-innocuous posts. eh?:read: :whip: :biglaugh:

James

Top Bottom