SBS - The best value in QMS software

XBar & R Chart Spreadsheet to apply a Control Process

R

riot_

I'm working in a textile company in warping department, and I'll start to apply a control process and i'm working in a spreadsheet to regulate my process but I don't have enough time to finish it. Can somebody help me to get a template!?

Thanks.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Stijloor

Staff member
Super Moderator
Re: XBar & R Chart Spreadsheet

I'm working in a textile company in warping department, and I'll start to apply a control process and i'm working in a spreadsheet to regulate my process but I don't have enough time to finish it. Can somebody help me to get a template!?

Thanks.
Look here and search for the applicable chart.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K What is the Beta RISK for S chart OF XBAR-S chart Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 0
S REVERSED Xbar ?R CHART Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 5
S Taking samples in a 100 cavity mold for Xbar-R chart Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
P Xbar-R Chart - Need help with analysis Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
P Xbar-R Chart better than Xbar-S Chart when the subgroup size is small - Why? Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 12
J Xbar - R Control Chart taking into account the Probability Limit Using Minitab Software 8
Z Xbar/R control chart help (possibly a simple question) Using Minitab Software 1
A Variables control chart (XBar & R) template needed Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
A Xbar-R chart question - Wire Pull Test - Different Wire Sizes Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 12
A Removing the effect of special causes on Xbar-R chart - Centerless grinding process Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 6
S Seeking: Control Charts - Xbar R control chart Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 5
Casana Should I use Xbar-R chart? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
B IATF16949 audit requirement - Auditor request UCL and LCL must be show Xbar-R, IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
V Minitab GRR crossed Xbar and r method macro needed Using Minitab Software 9
B How to decide on a sampling size for Xbar-R charts Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
I XBar-S A3, B3 and B4 where n>25 Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
G GR&R (Gage R&R) Anova versus Xbar Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 4
S My Spread Calcs/Results for Xbar R Charts not Matching Minitab's Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 18
S Should I use Grand Mean or Target Value as the CL for Xbar-R, MA, CUSUM? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 6
S What should I use for Variable Sample with Size 3, 4, and 5 - xbar-R or xbar-S? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
R When XBar-R wont work... Imported Legacy Blogs 0
D Control limit calculation (Xbar R charts) using Minitab Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 14
K Why is Cpk = lower of (USL-Xbar)/3sig & (Xbar-LSL)/3sig ? Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 20
D Variable sample size - Xbar-s charts - How to select A3 and B4 Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 11
D Xbar?R or Xbar-s Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 5
I Calculation of UCL and LCL for SPC charts (Xbar-s) with sub-group sample of 32 pcs. Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
D Normality Test Before the Xbar R Diagram is Made? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 5
S Gage R&R Methods - ANOVA, AIAG, 6sigma Xbar/R, GM - Which to Use Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 3
T Gage R&R Excel .xls form and SPC Xbar and R template (lost it.. ) Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 13
L Does anyone use Median Charts instead of Xbar & R charts? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
X Need help / feedback on Xbar/R charts and Cpk/Ppk applicability - Assemblies Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 11
C Capability index for one-sided specification? Cpk(max) = (USL-Xbar)/3*s ?? Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 13
optomist1 Paynter Chart Example APQP and PPAP 1
A Fabric roll inspection - What type of Control Chart to use? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
Z Putting back excluded rows/data points in a control chart Using Minitab Software 0
B Control chart and sample time Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
J Control chart for huge sample size Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 9
R Capability analysis - What is going on this chart? Manufacturing and Related Processes 15
S How MR (Moving Range) in Z-MR chart is calculated Using Minitab Software 5
M What is "setup control chart"? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
D Virtual Documentation via Master Flow Chart? Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 4
A Redesigning our process flow chart, PFMEA and Control Plan Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 4
K Vigilance process flow chart EU Medical Device Regulations 1
D Control chart applicable? Percentage of compliance with a standard Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
G I-chart form for GM GP-12 Customer and Company Specific Requirements 2
D Link between FMEA, flow chart and control plan FMEA and Control Plans 10
B How to do a control chart - Machining product that requires flatness control Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 1
D China - Where I can get NMPA complete structure/organogram chart and GB/YY format list China Medical Device Regulations 1
K Turtle diagram or process interaction chart - Making it easier for an auditor Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 23
D Should "Waste" be included as Output in SIPOC Chart? Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 8