Yates Algorithm as it applies to DOx or Regression

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Don Winton

Can anyone give me an Internet location that discusses (hopefully for download) the Yates Algorithm as it applies to DOx or Regreassion, in detail. I had this info many years ago, but it is now lost. I have tried the (all???) search engines and the most I get is a mention, but no details. Do not, please, refer me to ASQ. I prefer not to visit this particular location. Discussion papers and QE papers in particular would be appreciated.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Don

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
R

Roger Eastin

I can't give you an Internet location, but "Design of Experiments" by Donald Hicks has this discussion in it. I don't have a copy of it any more, but I remember (don't ask me why) this discussion being there. If I may ask, why do you need to know about this? It's been a looooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg time since anyone has asked about this!!

D

Don Winton

Thanks Roger for the book reference and yes, you may ask. There is a nice young lady I have been trying to help with her CQE exam (by e-mail mostly), and Yates appeared on an exam question (Taken this past Dec.). While I do not expect this question to ever appear in any REAL related work, I would like to explore it further (personal, not professional). Therefore, the reason behind by request. And, by the way, it has been a really looooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg time for me also. I AM LOST with regards to this topic.

Thanx,
Don

[This message has been edited by Don Winton (edited 12-14-98).]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S What is considered a "core algorithm"? (From an FDA guidance document) Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 4
J General Motors SSE Launch Algorithm - SCMS's Service Industry Specific Topics 0
optomist1 AFMEA - Algorithm FMEA FMEA and Control Plans 3
F CE Marking Algorithm for an IVD use only Medical Device EU Medical Device Regulations 7
A Algorithm to Detect flaw and burr on print characters Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
Marc Google "Hummingbird" Search Algorithm Announced - Sept 2013 After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 1
Marc Mozcast - Turbulence in the Google search engine algorithm After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
michellemmm Algorithm check for accuracy Software Quality Assurance 3
Marc Understanding Google's "Caffeine" Update and the Mayday algorithm changes World News 0
C Generalized Variance Chart - Formulas and Algorithm in Minitab Using Minitab Software 3
A Calibration Interval (Frequency) Adjustment using Hilliard type 2 algorithm Calibration Frequency (Interval) 11
D HIPAA and GDPR applies? Medical therapy device ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 0
W CE Mark for Class III Medical Device - MDR or MDD applies? CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 10
S Which ISO 9001 Clause applies to "Procedures are outdated"? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 31
E Which IEC 60601-1 Edition applies in different countries IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 1
D AS9100 - Who Determines What This Applies To In My Facility? AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 4
B How RTY (Rolled Throughput Yield) applies to different industries Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
X Help with ISO 13485 Clause 6.4 as it applies to Medical Device Servicing ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 25
B What directive applies? Audio/Visual Medical Devices CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 4
B Customer Property Exclusion as it applies to Personal Data ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
SteveK 12 Volt Medical Suction Equipment - Which Standard Applies? Other Medical Device Related Standards 4
L MDD Definition of Address as it applies to Medical Device Labeling EU Medical Device Regulations 20
K Internal laboratory - applies only to Calibration or also to other laboratories? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
L What Standard Applies to This? Feature (or defects) not depicted on the print Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 5
L Product Design and Development - How do I know if Clause 7.3 applies? Design and Development of Products and Processes 4
D 5s of Offices - Do you think it applies to every office? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 29
F The nonconforming product definition applies for the purchased products? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
L What does "This applies equally to purchased product" mean? TS 16949 clause 8.3.4 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2