Your Comments and Suggestions for this new forum

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Your Comments and Suggestions for this new forum. Please give me your ideas, feedback and advice.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

harry

Super Moderator
Perhaps a quiet Sunday Night is an ideal time to exchange some ideas on this topic. So, I am giving this thread a bump!

Q

Qualqueen

Your Comments and Suggestions for this new forum. Please give me your ideas, feedback and advice.
:bigwave: Marc,
Did this forum die??? Is this the continuation of "How to meet a Cover" aka "Dining adventures with fellow Covers" or am I missing somthing.

I started a thread about an hour ago asking what happened to Dining... but haven't gotten any response. Thought I'd try here. Any suggestions?

:thanx: Gidget Stough just gave me the link. Thanks anyway Marc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marc

Staff member
Admin
It's not totally dead, but there are a few forums here which aren't used much, and a few that are close to empty. They seemed like a good idea at the time, but... You never know. It's sorta like the 'blog' add on to the forum. Not many people really use it, but it's there if one wants to.

A few years back there was a phase where quite a few people wanted to meet each other. That's what this came out of. To some degree that phase has died out a bit.

I've met a few people when they passed through Cincinnati and I've met a few people when I was traveling for one reason or another.

Q

Qualqueen

It's not totally dead, but there are a few forums here which aren't used much, and a few that are close to empty. They seemed like a good idea at the time, but... You never know. It's sorta like the 'blog' add on to the forum. Not many people really use it, but it's there if one wants to.

A few years back there was a phase where quite a few people wanted to meet each other. That's what this came out of. To some degree that phase has died out a bit.

I've met a few people when they passed through Cincinnati and I've met a few people when I was traveling for one reason or another.
I think it's a great idea. Thanks for the repy Marc.

Marc

Staff member
Admin
I think it's a great idea.
I remember the specifics now - There was one very long thread going on that was started in 2003 (I think it was in the Coffee Break forum at the time): Bump into a 'Cover'? Where the Elite Meet to eat? Are you a Turtle?

The thread got so long with so many replies that I made this sub forum, closed the original thread and moved it here, and 'sorta' suggested that people who are traveling put in their schedule in a new thread before they headed out on a trip if they were interested in meeting up with others who visit here as they traveled. My thought process was that it would make it plainer who would be where and when.

Like I say though, to some degree I think the enthusiasm to meet other forum 'regulars' has declined a bit. :mg:

P

Polly Pure Bread

This forum is excellent. This is not only for those who are interested to learn but also for those who are eager to share its knowledge, expertise and experiences to others who need it. It has wide coverage of topics as far as quality is concerned.
The Cove attracts a lot of enthusiastic folks sharing innovative and constructive ideas.
Good site! Good work!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E My little web application about ISO 9000 - Looking for suggestions, comments etc. Software Quality Assurance 8
P QMS Training - Purchasing Process - Seeking suggestions and comments Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 8
M Informational US – National Evaluation System for Health Technology Coordinating Center (NESTcc) Solicits Public Comments for Data Quality and Methods Frameworks Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
dubrizo Quality Policy - Your comments - Tear it apart ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
Richard Regalado BS 65000 - Guidance on Organizational Resilience is open for comments Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) 1
A Using Regulations.gov to Submit Comments on FDA Guidance Documents Other US Medical Device Regulations 5
V SOP for Audit Trail Comments Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 5
S My first GR&R, comments appreciated Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
T CFDA seeks for public comments on newly revised medical device classification rules China Medical Device Regulations 1
S AHWP Guidance on Adverse Event Reporting for Comments Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
G Further steps in Medical Devices Regulations in EU - Comments? EU Medical Device Regulations 11
Ajit Basrur IMDRF inviting comments on Audit Program and UDI ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 0
Richard Regalado DRAFT ISO/IEC 27001:201? ISMS Requirements (Open for Comments!) IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 0
I FDA eCopy Guidance for Comments Other US Medical Device Regulations 5
J New Chinese Medical Device GCP Unveiled for Public Comments China Medical Device Regulations 0
S ASEAN AMDD draft for comments from HSA-Singapore Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
B Emails to Customer Service and Customers - Comments please Customer Complaints 8
B Comments Required Regarding a Software Requirements Phase Tool Design and Development of Products and Processes 3
V How do you manage the Review Comments post to Approval of a Document Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
6 ISO 9001 Audit Findings Sept 2011 - Critique and Comments ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
P Web based file sharing i.e. Dropbox for Doc Control - Comments/Alternatives? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 6
Ajit Basrur ICH Q11 is available for comments Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 0
D Laser Micrometer for checking Thickness of Steel - Any Recommendations or Comments General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
D DRAFT COPY - AS 9104-1 for Comments AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 24
AnaMariaVR2 Public Comments welcomed for Draft Guidance for Industry on Clinical Pharmacogenomics US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
7 Gage R&R Study (Nested) - Feedback and Comments appreciated Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 1
K Business Process Flow - Comments wanted Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 9
bio_subbu European Medicines Agency Seeks Comments on Drug/device Consultation Process EU Medical Device Regulations 0
C ASQ Quality Management Journal Vol. 17 Total Quality Management (TQM) Comments Wanted Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 8
F Customer Satisfaction Survey - Further actions needed for Customers Comments? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
E Comments on our 510k submission - Symbols in our device labeling were not described 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
Sidney Vianna Public Comments Requested on ISO Standard Addressing Six Sigma - ISO 13053 Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 9
I Audit Scenarios - your ideas and comments ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
R Your views and comments on these AS 9100 Related Audit Non Conformities AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 5
A Checklist for Auditing the Quality Dept. (I need your comments) Internal Auditing 14
W Audit Plan comments requested Internal Auditing 15
J Requests for private comments via PM - What's your opinion? Elsmar Cove Forum ToS and Forum Policies 27
P Are they "Satisfying Customer Requirements?" - Thoughts and Comments Customer Complaints 1
T EMS Benchmark Characteristics - Your review and comments appreciated Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 2
A How to treat large Manufacturing Equipment providers - Opinions and comments wanted Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 5
M ISO 14971 Risk Management questions and comments ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 38
T Your Comments on my TS 16949 Quality Manual would be appreciated Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 8
J Do you write positive comments in audit reports General Auditing Discussions 74
N Creating Popup Comments on an Excel Graph Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 1
eternal_atlas Internal Audit Findings in C&M works (HVAC, Firefighting, etc.) - Your Comments? General Auditing Discussions 6
K Lighthouse Systems SPC software comments Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 2
A Quality Policy - Please let me know your opinions and comments ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
ScottK Please review my ISO 9001 Quality Manual and Registrar comments ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 57
I Comments Requested on a Draft Quality Manual Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 2
Sidney Vianna Anybody using YackPack? If so, provide your comments. After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 2