SBS - The best value in QMS software

Your opinion on the better training org for IATF16949 Internal auditor and Lead Auditor

jack770214

Involved In Discussions
Hi team, your opinion on the better training org for IATF16949 Internal auditor and Lead Auditor. IRCA or Exemplar Global?

Thanks,

jack

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Johnnymo62

Haste Makes Waste
I've only experienced the Exemplar Global training. I thought it was fine. The test at the end was kind of confusing but not too bad, I passed.:rolleyes:

Hi team, your opinion on the better training org for IATF16949 Internal auditor and Lead Auditor. IRCA or Exemplar Global?

Thanks,

jack
Hello there! I took the Exemplar Global class. It was a good program and it was very informative. We had two instructors and both were very involved with all of the groups. As someone else mentioned I too was a little confused while taking the exam but after taking a few deep breaths and mentally calming myself down, I was able to think more clearly. Definitely take the Exemplar Global if possible!

John C. Abnet

Teacher, sensei, kennari
Staff member
I utilized BSI, which provides an Exemplar Global sanctioned class/certificate. Some of the materials were outdated but the trainer was very good. I would use them again.

Hope this helps.

Be well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Marc Your opinion on upgrading to Xenforo 2.2 Elsmar Cove Forum Suggestions, Complaints, Problems and Bug Reports 5
M Seeking opinion for ISO14001 team activity ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 3
L Internal Audit Nonconformances - Your opinion? Internal Auditing 8
M Reducing Cost of Poor Quality - Your opinion requested Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 14
D I need the advice/opinion from a J-STD expert Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
P Scope of a TS 16949 Audit (Non-Automotive Products) - What?s your opinion? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
J Help I need your opinion on a News Letter Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 15
K Risk Assessment / FMEA - Using the same Risk Opportunities - Opinion Question AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 9
J0anne QPulse 5 - QMS - Software Opinion and help Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 11
Sidney Vianna ANAB Stakeholders Survey - Your opportunity to voice your opinion ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 3
M Objections to ISO standards as harmonised standards in the EU - What's your opinion? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 11
E What's your opinion on the regulatory requirements of Mexico? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 3
J Methodology to Improve Productivity using SMED & TPM - Experts opinion about it. Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
G Arizona State University BB Certification course: Seeking opinion on value for cost Professional Certifications and Degrees 8
E Opinion needed for Paint Department Job Requirements Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 3
bio_subbu SCENIHR adopts opinion on reprocessing Single Use Devices (SUD) EU Medical Device Regulations 2
P Commute and Cars Opinion Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 17
D Electronic Gauge Measuring Various Heights and Lengths - Your Opinion On our problem Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 1
L FDA's opinion about a certain technology 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 5
M Type 1 Gage Study - What's your opinion on this gage? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 3
H Seeking opinion on Control of Manufacturing of Medical Devices (Printers) Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 2
J Requests for private comments via PM - What's your opinion? Elsmar Cove Forum ToS and Forum Policies 27
J Quality manual needs your expert opinion ! Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 8
S Minor nonconformance seems more opinion ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 18
Crusader Hosting Japanese Business Visitors - Need the Cove members advice / opinion Travel - Hotels, Motels, Planes and Trains 43
C Need opinion to keep alive candidacy - Position hiring placed on Hold Career and Occupation Discussions 12
Geoff Cotton NWA (Northwest Analytical, Inc.) SPC software - Your Opinion, Review and Experiences Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
Z Supplier Manual - Yes or No? What is your opinion of a Supplier Manual? Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 20
C Which ASQ Certifications to Seek - Seeking opinion on certifications from ASQ ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 12
D Why MIL-STD-105E is obsoleted but ANSI/ASQC Z1.4 is still implemented? Need Opinion Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 14
M The Perfect QMS: One without a Quality Manager? (your opinion wanted!) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 58
K Opinion of GMP/ISO Quality Audit Manual for Healthcare Manufacturer Hospitals, Clinics & other Health Care Providers 4
F Process Error or Human Error? Your opinion, please Nonconformance and Corrective Action 19
K Opinion: Online Lead Auditor Training? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 29
Paul Simpson Opinion instead of fact - Auditor opinion with no requirement in the standard General Auditing Discussions 24
C Sampling - Skip Lot - 20 ppm - What is your opinion of Skip Lot sampling? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 6
Marc Who is currently getting HDTV broadcasts? Your opinion? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 38
W Get MBA? Opinion requested Professional Certifications and Degrees 9
K Opinion on Radiological Aspects - Nuclear power generating EMS Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 5
Antonio Vieira As/nzs 4581:1999 - What's your opinion about it? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
J Dizzy of ROOT cause again - Maybe nonsense - Your Opinion? Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 4
H Auditor Opinion and consistency - Each auditor has different 'opinions' ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 33
B Writing ISO 9001:2000 Procedures - Seeking trained opinion on my procedures ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
N I need your opinion about budget answer Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 6
J I need your opinion / feedback on my process map Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 23
B CCCF - China Approval Agency - Difference of Opinion Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 9
S Your Opinion: What are the Benefits of ISO implementation? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 15
A Is there a better way to do a complete assessment of our QMS? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 8
C AIAG/VDA FMEA - Is the new better? FMEA and Control Plans 0
M Informational TGA – Several proposed changes to classification to better align with the EU MDR Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0