Your Opinions and thoughts about the Elsmar Cove forum - Why do you visit the forum?

SteelMaiden

Super Moderator
Trusted Information Resource
Re: Your Opinions and thoughts about the Elsmar Cove forum - Why do you visit the for

When I have questions, someone usually has some answers or at least a direction to follow.

I feel a common bond.

I learn something every day, and hope that I can help people too.

I like all y'all.

K

kmyers

Re: Your Opinions and thoughts about the Elsmar Cove forum - Why do you visit the for

I visit because the knowledge and friendliness of all on the Cove is invaluable. Marc and the mods. have my utmost respect and thanks for all they have done.:applause:

bobdoering

Stop X-bar/R Madness!!
Trusted Information Resource

I like the real-time live interaction with quality professionals from across the world. It is a great opportunity to share my knowledge with others in a forum that is unique and not readily available anywhere else. :cool:

AndyN

Moved On

I like the real-time live interaction with quality professionals from across the world. It is a great opportunity to share my knowledge with others in a forum that is unique and not readily available anywhere else. :cool:

Me too! It's a great place to test ideas, share experiences, points of view etc. with peers as well as with people new to the subject matter.

A

Al Hector

This forum is an amazing place for changing idees. There are a lot of professional and very altruist people. Every time when I am here I got some new information or I read another valuable point of about an interesting subject. Now I have a more complex imagine about quality and I’m sure that also in the future I will learn a lot from this forum. I’d like to thanks to everybody who share their opinion here. I like to thanks also to the new people who keep asking questions because so I thing about different themes and I read different opinion about this.
I wish you all the best!
Alin

Randy

Super Moderator

I am also a PC gamer and use Teamspeak and my own website to talk with people all over the world; ...

Way, way :topic:

Tom............

Are you one of those guys I shoot on Delta Force (1.5)?

T

Tom W

Way, way :topic:

Tom............

Are you one of those guys I shoot on Delta Force (1.5)?

:topic:

I will PM you so we do not distract from the topic too much.

P

Phil Fields

This is a great place to share ideas, and is a good sanity check!
There are many technical experts to ask questions of when new topis come up in the work palce.

Phil

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin

I enjoy helping people.
I learn something about quality/ business every time I visit.
I learn there are more ways to view anything, than just my own.

What he said. :yes:

V

ValleyGirl

I visit the post for information. I enjoying reading how others solve their quailty problems. And when I post a question, I like the fast response I receive.

All thisfor FREE!! Can't find a better deal :D

Top Bottom