Your Tax Dollars at Work

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

SteelMaiden

Super Moderator
Trusted Information Resource
I just got a postcard from USPS. It said that they would be surveying the services for the next few weeks and we might notice that our mail does not get delivered at the same time we are used to, but the goal was for all mail to be delivered by 5 p.m. I sure hope that the next step isn't that there will no longer be mail box delivery, or that our post office will close completely.:mg: (the joys of rural life)

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
I just got a postcard from USPS. It said that they would be surveying the services for the next few weeks and we might notice that our mail does not get delivered at the same time we are used to, but the goal was for all mail to be delivered by 5 p.m. I sure hope that the next step isn't that there will no longer be mail box delivery, or that our post office will close completely.:mg: (the joys of rural life)
Another service surpassed by technology.. It will eventually disappear. For those who still need/get mail..a central location for mail pick up will be downtown. :(

Stijloor.

bobdoering

Stop X-bar/R Madness!!
Trusted Information Resource
I sure hope that the next step isn't that there will no longer be mail box delivery, or that our post office will close completely.:mg: (the joys of rural life)
Or, worse yet, both. Have to head into the big city to go to the PO box to get your mail....only to have the trip yield the same old garbage (sans credit card offers.)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Can I Get a Tax Break for Buying my First Home in 2016? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
B Seeking help in answering Australia Tax Withholding Declaration Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
Antonio Vieira What are the Tax Rates in the USA? Career and Occupation Discussions 17
M Tax benefits of ISO 9001 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
M New Medical Device Contract Manufacturers Excise Tax Requirements US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 8
C 2012 Registration Tax for Medical Devices and IVD in France EU Medical Device Regulations 0
Wes Bucey Justification for organization's tax-exempt status? Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 1
Stijloor Senate approves tax break for auto loan interest World News 11
Marc Patent law is getting tax crazy - Patented Tax Deductions World News 1
Marc British PC Tax to Replace TV License? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 2
D SUV, truck owners get a big tax break - Revisited Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
G What are your country's Tax Types and Tax Rates? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 23
G Tax Deduction for QS-9000 Implementation Expenses QS-9000 - American Automotive Manufacturers Standard 4
G $$ Tax Time $$$ Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 22
W IRS Tax Deduction for Registration Registrars and Notified Bodies 3
A Internet Sales Tax After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 5
B Quality problems that cost Millions of dollars (or euros, or pounds, etc.) Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 7
I Cost to prepare 510(k) submission (resources, time, dollars) 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
Stijloor Who Wants to Win a Million Dollars? - The Science Game Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
Jim Wynne Your Tuition Dollars at Work Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 5