Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Fun with Nikola Tesla's Experiments

Tesladownunder.jpg

G

gooofii

Oh! thats really sounds........Scary!..
I mean, in the time of Hybrid cars and all the countries are struggling to reduce the energy and find alternative resources as possible so we can survive, and then we have this massive amount of energy consuming!.. plus, to be honest, I am pretty sure that this will be another ''weapon '' added to the ''weapon wallet'' of the Third World War!.:2cents:

W

wmarhel

I mean, in the time of Hybrid cars and all the countries are struggling to reduce the energy and find alternative resources as possible so we can survive, and then we have this massive amount of energy consuming!.. plus, to be honest, I am pretty sure that this will be another ''weapon '' added to the ''weapon wallet'' of the Third World War!.:2cents:

But technically, if your the one with the weapon; survival can be much easier. Also, based on some of Tesla's concepts, energy transmission can be more efficient. This individual has done some pretty neat things which could have significant impact down the road. I believe Tesla even claimed that it wasn't necessary to use a conductors.

Look on the bright side, the faster we consume we what have; the faster we'll be able to use those alternative forms of energy. :notme:

Wayne

Top Bottom