Incoming, In-Process, Final and Outgoing Quality Inspection Procedure examples

M

Muhd Firdaus

Hi all,

My manager has requested me to prepare procedure for Incoming,Inprocess,Final and Outgoing Inspection. He wanted one procedure for each of the subject. I am seriously looking for sample procedure for the 4 processes above and hope to get support from cove members. Thank You

Mikishots

Trusted Information Resource
Re: Quality Inspection Procedures

I don't use individual procedures, because I don't find it necessary to separate them. Our Quality Control Process includes all the aspects you have mentioned: incoming inspection, in-process (using defined operations in the work order travelers), final (for both part and product, depending on what you make/sell) and outgoing. It also includes QC-MRB activities and the details of the nonconformance process.

Did your manager explain why there has to be four procedures?

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Re: Incoming, In-Process,Final and Outgoing Quality Inspection Procedure examples

A problem is that the procedures you want are typically very dependent upon the company, the material and the product. Without information about what material(s), parts or whatever, it is impossible to begin to know what you want. Receiving steel, for example, is *very* different than receiving electronic components.

M

Muhd Firdaus

Re: Incoming, In-Process,Final and Outgoing Quality Inspection Procedure examples

Hi,

Actually i have earlier proposed to do one procedure which combine all type of Quality inspection into it. However my boss told me that he want individual procedure for each type of inspection. This is because he want to use it for training purpose too.He want to make sure that each Qc inspector just to focus on his own area at all the time.For example,Incoming Qc will have to read only Incoming Inspection Procedure
and do not need to know bout the other type of inspecton. By the way ,just to inform that my company is dealing with trading and manufacturing AC and DC power cord.

Maybe Mikishort can just provide me your procedure as for me to work out and maybe it will provide me some idea.Thank You

Top Bottom