Where Can I Buy Two Part Rejection Tags?

E

energy

Rejection Tags

This is probably my most important post since my first visit to the "Cove". Can anybody tell me where I can purchase a two part rejection tag. You know, one that you tear of the first part and leave the red rejection tag attached to the component. I've located only one through research and there are boxes on it that we will never utilize. All I need is the manufacturer/distributor of the tag to compare format. One thing I do know for sure. Most people who visit this site own a "Red Rejection Tag". If you choose not to clutter up the site, e-mail directly to me. Thank you in advance,
energy

D

DICKIE

Energy,
We used a local printer to print out custom tags with the fields that we needed. They can also print on carbon type tearaways. I'm sure any printer in your area can do the same thing. Most have "art" departments to do the design or they can print right from your scale design

Greg

F

freeda

Same here.
We send them a sample of what we want and they make them.

E

energy

My boss is cheap. Does anybody use a two part tag that is purchased as is? We will address the information areas in our procedure. Anybody? I can buy 1000 for $140, with $15 for 1000 wires. Just don't like the boxes and the signatures that are required. Engineering, Production, etc.

J

Jim Evans

Try Elite Graphics out of Warren, Michigan. They have some "as is" tags. I beleive they will do custom work too. I think they will send you a sample package of all sorts of tags, stickers etc. upon request. Their phone number is 810-755-9236.

By the way if you don't like using certain portions of a particular tag, write your procedure/work instruction to reflect that portion of the tag is not required to be filled out.

Best Regards,

Jim Evans

[This message has been edited by Jim Evans (edited 20 April 2001).]

S

Sam

Energy, We are cheaper then that. We just attach a copy of the nonconforming report to the container. If a nonconforming report was not necessary, then we just apply a length of red Tape. (No pun intended)

Top Bottom